Lawrence County @ Tullahoma

purple75gold

I would get kicked off the "T" if I said it here. Here's a hint, one of the words has 12 letters in it. But, you can let it go. I have. It's of no consequence now.

there was no consequence in the first place because that never happened. i would like to know how you think you heard something like that in the loud enviroment

Give it a rest people. It was a heck of a lick by Whit Shelton on Sheffield and emotions got a little hot. However, anyone implying that Tullahoma coaches cussed Shelton is ridiculous.

Let me say that if the NFL and college football are going to put all this new emphasis on head-to-head hits for the safety of the players then it would seem that high schools would need to do the same.

Tullahoma folks let us turn our attention away from the win over Lawrence Co. and focus on the Columbia Lions. Quit talking about Lawrence Co. having the best player in the district because they don't. Columbia does and his name is Tra'Darius Goff and just read about how he completely dominated Knoxville Catholic on both sides of the ball.

You Lawrence Co. folks have had a great two-year run and Coach Marston has done a superb job in building that program. You might want to begin working towards replacing some of those great players that you will lose to graduation.

Give it a rest people. It was a heck of a lick by Whit Shelton on Sheffield and emotions got a little hot. However, anyone implying that Tullahoma coaches cussed Shelton is ridiculous.

Let me say that if the NFL and college football are going to put all this new emphasis on head-to-head hits for the safety of the players then it would seem that high schools would need to do the same.

Tullahoma folks let us turn our attention away from the win over Lawrence Co. and focus on the Columbia Lions. Quit talking about Lawrence Co. having the best player in the district because they don't. Columbia does and his name is Tra'Darius Goff and just read about how he completely dominated Knoxville Catholic on both sides of the ball.

You Lawrence Co. folks have had a great two-year run and Coach Marston has done a superb job in building that program. You might want to begin working towards replacing some of those great players that you will lose to graduation.

Scott,

Are you the one on the radio that said the cruel remarks about Lincoln County earlier in the year and also said Lawrence County was playing dirty Friday night on the radio? If I heard right, you called Lawrence County the "dirty county cats"! If you were the one, then I would like to say shame on you for getting on the radio and using that tool to talk about another teams program! If it wasn't you then I would like to know who it was because I don't think it was Binns. I didn't see a dirty game. I saw two teams playing hard nosed football! As for the player of the year, lets see who the coaches vote for. I think they will have it correct!

Scott,

Are you the one on the radio that said the cruel remarks about Lincoln County earlier in the year and also said Lawrence County was playing dirty Friday night on the radio? If I heard right, you called Lawrence County the "dirty county cats"! If you were the one, then I would like to say shame on you for getting on the radio and using that tool to talk about another teams program! If it wasn't you then I would like to know who it was because I don't think it was Binns. I didn't see a dirty game. I saw two teams playing hard nosed football! As for the player of the year, lets see who the coaches vote for. I think they will have it correct!

We have 2 sets of radio broadcasters and I would be very surprised if any of them said anything like that. I try to listen to both at the games, and have thought them to be very professional. Do you remember the station name or frequency you were listening to?

Edited by DebowsDad

We have 2 sets of radio broadcasters and I would be very surprised if any of them said anything like that. I try to listen to both at the games, and have thought them to be very professional. Do you remember the station name or frequency you were listening to?

I appreciate your response but I am really wanting to hear from Scott. It was an FM station if that helps. There might be lots of things that surprise you if you sit on the other side of that great stadium you have!

I appreciate your response but I am really wanting to hear from Scott. It was an FM station if that helps. There might be lots of things that surprise you if you sit on the other side of that great stadium you have!

I was sitting beside Scott all night and I didn't hear him say anything about "dirty county Wildcats". Scott told me he didn't remember saying anything like that. We both really respect the Lawrence Co program. It was just a typical hard fought playoff game between two district rivals.

considering you was not on the field and heard what the coach said you have no idea what was said from the coach to shelton or any of the other lc players so quit implying that you do and taking up for your team. Only the the coach and the players around now what was truthfully said so we will leave it at that. As for the hit, it was completley legal and if you want to complain about the hits or don't enjoy watching your kids get there bell rung don't let them dress out.. it's football, it's a collision sport it's gonna happen. As far as you debowdad, calling out lc #33 for supposedly cussing or trash talking is a real mature thing to do. Trash talking happens and if you've ever played the game you'd understand, it's just part of it. Quit trying to live your life through your kid an let him worry about what happens on the field, not you. tullahoma is as bout as classless as it gets.. I have the upmost respect for Coach Olive but I feel sorry that he has to coach a team with such idiotic fans as y'all.. as for LC yes they had a great two year run with bunch of great players and they will start working towards next year after the dead period. This game is over and if my team was in your shoes I'd be worried about Columbia and the districts second best player in Goff, instead of talking about how classless and dirty Lawrence county is.. personally I hope Columbia absolutely runs all over tullahoma. I would enjoy seeing an actual class act team rep this district in the state finals

This thread has lasted longer than the game did between Tullahoma and Lawrence County.

I do NOT believe Scott Shasteen would ever say anything like that. He is ALWAYS

very courteous to all the teams.

Binns and Scott, Thank you for your wonderful coverage on the radio. You always put the listener right there on the 50. :thumb:

... tullahoma is as bout as classless as it gets.. I have the upmost respect for Coach Olive but I feel sorry that he has to coach a team with such idiotic fans as y'all.. as for LC yes they had a great two year run with bunch of great players and they will start working towards next year after the dead period. This game is over and if my team was in your shoes I'd be worried about Columbia and the districts second best player in Goff, instead of talking about how classless and dirty Lawrence county is.. personally I hope Columbia absolutely runs all over tullahoma. I would enjoy seeing an actual class act team rep this district in the state finals

Tickets will be $8 at the gate. If you can come, please do. Certainly, everyone will be awaiting your expertise, your pleasant demeanor and your arrival at the big game!

It is a Friday night,so if there is nothing else on your agenda (sporting events wise) drop on by!

Whatever happens, Tullahoma will work very hard and surely Columbia will bring their best! Should be an incredible game. :thumb:

considering you was not on the field and heard what the coach said you have no idea what was said from the coach to shelton or any of the other lc players so quit implying that you do and taking up for your team. Only the the coach and the players around now what was truthfully said so we will leave it at that. As for the hit, it was completley legal and if you want to complain about the hits or don't enjoy watching your kids get there bell rung don't let them dress out.. it's football, it's a collision sport it's gonna happen. As far as you debowdad, calling out lc #33 for supposedly cussing or trash talking is a real mature thing to do. Trash talking happens and if you've ever played the game you'd understand, it's just part of it. Quit trying to live your life through your kid an let him worry about what happens on the field, not you. tullahoma is as bout as classless as it gets.. I have the upmost respect for Coach Olive but I feel sorry that he has to coach a team with such idiotic fans as y'all.. as for LC yes they had a great two year run with bunch of great players and they will start working towards next year after the dead period. This game is over and if my team was in your shoes I'd be worried about Columbia and the districts second best player in Goff, instead of talking about how classless and dirty Lawrence county is.. personally I hope Columbia absolutely runs all over tullahoma. I would enjoy seeing an actual class act team rep this district in the state finals

Every school has what I call redneck fans including Tullahoma and Lawrence Co. Fortunately, most fans don't fall into this category, but after going back and reading some of your earlier posts, it seems like you might fit into this category. Every post I've read on CoachT reflects this. You're indicating that everyone in Tullahoma is classless and that's a stupid comment for any city or community. I probably don't know you, but you sound like a young person that may play for LCHS or did play in recent years. When you grow up, you'll realize you've made some classless comments. In the meantime, I, like most people on CoachT, will just laugh at your comments and move on.

Every school has what I call redneck fans including Tullahoma and Lawrence Co. Fortunately, most fans don't fall into this category, but after going back and reading some of your earlier posts, it seems like you might fit into this category. Every post I've read on CoachT reflects this. You're indicating that everyone in Tullahoma is classless and that's a stupid comment for any city or community. I probably don't know you, but you sound like a young person that may play for LCHS or did play in recent years. When you grow up, you'll realize you've made some classless comments. In the meantime, I, like most people on CoachT, will just laugh at your comments and move on.

Well said Binns. Maybe carlosthemonkey16 can make his way to Columbia and support the Lions Friday night. I would love for him to see Tullahoma beat a team he supports for the third time in the last four weeks. I guess it's only natural for someone to jump on the bandwagon of a team (Columbia) that has the chance to do what your own team (LC) could not. As Binns said, every team has their share of obnoxious fans (T-Town) included. Unfortunately for our friend carlosthemonkey16 he is going out of his way to prove that he represents that type of fan for LC.