MTCS visits Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tigers looked good, however they left some points on the field in the first half, and MTCS caught some breaks during that time.

MTCS scored first after a kickoff return past midfield and then a long pass play to the 3. They ended of scoring and after that it was all Gville.

Woodmore had 136 at half, I don't know what his final tally was.

When MTCS came out in a 4-3 with their OLB's just barely inside the DE's, I knew we'd gash em and that's what happened. They adjusted a little later but it didn't help much, and it got to a point that the Cougars didn't want none of Woodmore.

The Freshmen and Sophomores played the majority of the 4th.

Good job Tigers, now it's time to go to South Pitt.

Edited by croz6110

The Tigers looked good, however they left some points on the field in the first half, and MTCS caught some breaks during that time.

MTCS scored first after a kickoff return past midfield and then a long pass play to the 3. They ended of scoring and after that it was all Gville.

When MTCS came out in a 4-3 with their OLB's just barely inside the DE's, I knew we'd gash em and that's what happened. They adjusted a little later but it didn't help much, and it got to a point that the Cougars didn't want none of Woodmore.

congrats to the tigers. thumb[1].gif

congrats croz :thumb: keep it in the region!

Bowman rarely plays fullback. Don't know where you got your info. Croz: congrats to Gville on the win. Fine team this year.

I think it was from the dnj.

I read an article that was hyping him up a little. I think it said he had 5 carries for 48 yards last week, and they mentioned him more as playing FB than LB.

MTCS seems like they're building something. The loss of all those seniors are gonna hurt, but I think ya'll are headed in the right direction.

I think it was from the dnj.

I read an article that was hyping him up a little. I think it said he had 5 carries for 48 yards last week, and they mentioned him more as playing FB than LB.

MTCS seems like they're building something. The loss of all those seniors are gonna hurt, but I think ya'll are headed in the right direction.

He runs TB more than FB. He is one of our best defensive players. He broke a couple of long ones vs. Cville. Yep, Seniors made up about half the team. Have some quality kids coming back. Need to get numbers up. It takes a while to build a football program. Have fun the rest of the season.

Had some SP scouts/supporters sitting on our side. Should be a good one Friday night. Some good teams left in the race: Gville, SP, JB, Wayne Cnty and Perry Cnty. Don't know much about the far east or far west.