Wayne Co vs. Nashville Christian

hooplove

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good size and a lot of experience, they wont be afraid of the physicality they will come out and hit you just as hard and thats the receivers and backs too. I would like to hear about who else wayne county has besides the rice brothers, lets talk about some matchups in this game.

Well idk who NCS has, but i do know that WC has the Rice boys who always bring their A game, then they have RB Clint Butler (tough kid and runs the ball hard) and also WR/HB Hayden Skelton (fastest kid on team and has good hands)...

What about NCS line, havnt heard much about them. WC line aint the biggest you will see but will definatly be the toughest, they really like to mix it up, and the rougher the better.

Great question cause thats really what its all about. Both teams have great players making big plays, but none of it possible without the big boys up front. NCS line, for the most part, has given Ogle (QB) all the time he needs to make the pass, or Weiss the hole to power through. I rarely recall anybody getting to Ogle this year. Obviously, JB did the best job against NCS line, but it was a pretty fair matchup. Depth is always the problem for NCS. Size wise, I don't know how they compare to WC. I can't think of a team they've played that is bigger than them (maybe Hillwood, possibly JB). Has anybody seen both NCS and WC play this year? Not on film, but seen both in person?

Well idk who NCS has, but i do know that WC has the Rice boys who always bring their A game, then they have RB Clint Butler (tough kid and runs the ball hard) and also WR/HB Hayden Skelton (fastest kid on team and has good hands)...

You also have Bevis and Pippenger with good hands and Bevis been running the ball some lately with lots of success. Pippenger is also a great kicker. Nate powell has also been stepping it up here as of late and Nick Horton doing a good job at fullback and also I would have to think is leading the team in tackles. The line dont always make it look pretty but seem to always come up with the big play when needed.

I watched the Jo Byrns/Nashville Christian game online Saturday night and from seeing that game I'll have to say I'm not impressed with either team. Wayne County will be able to move the ball all over NC's defense.

Wayne County wins this one 40-14

Well, you didn't have to say it...but it is duly noted.