MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey butchie,your slogan"winning aint fun if you cant win big" probably doesn't fit this one,right?Cant imagine one being much more fun.Congrats on the win! :roflol:

LOL...Hey Man I Have Always Respected Your Program And Your Players...We We're Just Plain Lucky In Both Games...But Talking Smack Adds Interest To The Game...I Was Trying To Figure Out My Next Crow Recipe During The Last 2.5 Minutes Though!

Edited by Butchie

MTP enjoyed all the smack talk on both side, the Tigers obviously have a great football program. Very hard to watch those Tigers walk off the field with their heads down. The Tigers have nothing to hang their heads about thought they gave the Rebs all they wanted. This game was one the best games I have watched, and I will not likely forget this game for some time to come. As for the Rebels time to get ready for round three.

MRP

Thnx chip in tn for the admittance of underestimating us, butchie we need to play twice a year, great for football and maybe we can figure way to win one, as i said we got respect just not the win. Im still proud of our guys as i know u guys r to.

Whoooo weeee... luck...... Phyllis the Black Majic Woman.... whatever it was I need a triple by pass.

Hats off to the Tigers. Great game and a disappointing loss for either team on the short end of the scorboard.

Rebs 2 games in a month, the bye weeks I think can be killers. Seemed we lacked some game speed in the first half but looked a bit better in the 2nd. I still thought the better team won, just not the one that looked the best tonight. Rebel "D" still came up big. MTP averaging 34 a game and holding them to 16.

Again hats off to MTP. :thumb: Wholder, glad to meet up with ya. You have a good ball club.

LOL...Hey Man I Have Always Respected Your Program And Your Players...We We're Just Plain Lucky In Both Games...But Talking Smack Adds Interest To The Game...I Was Trying To Figure Out My Next Crow Recipe During The Last 2.5 Minutes Though!

Not my team,just a 'lil good natured ribbin', I'm a Scotts Hillian(playoffs-NOT)! Come to the 'Hill,we do a mean crow under glass!!! :roflolk: