Friendship @ Signal

croz6110

Here is a little advice for yah, you better leave you daughters at home or they will be falling in love with our Orks as their not your typical Orks. It’s a new subspecies that’s not only dominant but good looking too, thanks to the tireless efforts of Dr. Troll. :roflol:

.....thought u folks out ther only married u sisters n cousins... :shock::roflol: ...mite be good to introduce ah fresh bloodline for ya...then u mite produce ah quality supply uv GOLD BALL GITTERS :rolleyes:without havin ta ship em in from tha Glen

Edited by Tushhog72

.....thought u folks out ther only married u sisters n cousins... :shock::roflol: ...mite be good to introduce ah fresh bloodline for ya...then u mite produce ah quality supply uv GOLD BALL GITTERS :rolleyes:without havin ta ship em in from tha Glen

From time to time, we men folk come off the mountain and snatch us up some Valley Girls to keep fresh blood in the mix. Once we get um up on the mountain they usually want to stay.

I will be gracing all of you people with my presence for this game. Both of these clubs seem to have some really good young lads playing for them. You people from Friendship will be relieved to know that my carpal tunnel has gotten better from last week. If things go as expected I will be able to sign autographs and pose for pictures before the game. I would like to ask the fine folks at Signal if you could have a special parking spot or valet parking for a legend like myself. Coach Price will have his young lads fired up for this game. The young lads at Friendship are always a good group of young lads. I look for this to be a festive atmosphere on Friday evening at The Eagles Nest. I will be arriving with my entourage around one hour before kickoff to ensure that all of you Friendship people have a chance to be graced by The Great One. Goodluck to the young lads on both clubs.

I will be gracing all of you people with my presence for this game. Both of these clubs seem to have some really good young lads playing for them. You people from Friendship will be relieved to know that my carpal tunnel has gotten better from last week. If things go as expected I will be able to sign autographs and pose for pictures before the game. I would like to ask the fine folks at Signal if you could have a special parking spot or valet parking for a legend like myself. Coach Price will have his young lads fired up for this game. The young lads at Friendship are always a good group of young lads. I look for this to be a festive atmosphere on Friday evening at The Eagles Nest. I will be arriving with my entourage around one hour before kickoff to ensure that all of you Friendship people have a chance to be graced by The Great One. Goodluck to the young lads on both clubs.

They can hardly wait. :shock::shock:

Here is a little advice for yah, you better leave you daughters at home or they will be falling in love with our Orks as their not your typical Orks. It’s a new subspecies that’s not only dominant but good looking too, thanks to the tireless efforts of Dr. Troll. :roflol:

If yall kept getting kids, that are not from the mtn.Its your daughters that should stay home.If you know what im saying

Been to several Signal games and think this game will be closer than Signal fans think. If FC has any defense at all, should cause SM problems. They don't have a very strong running game and depend on pass WAY too much! SM hasn't played a strong team since SP and I think they will start off sluggish. Will they respond or fall apart like last year's playoff game?

Been to several Signal games and think this game will be closer than Signal fans think. If FC has any defense at all, should cause SM problems. They don't have a very strong running game and depend on pass WAY too much! SM hasn't played a strong team since SP and I think they will start off sluggish. Will they respond or fall apart like last year's playoff game?

are you kidding? signal depends on the run more than the pass. i guess averageing 300+ yards a game isnt very strong

Yep, no running game and all of our boys are undersized, slow and weak, guess that’s why we don't have a running game. If it wasn’t for our little bit of a passing game we wouldn’t have an offense. Sure hope FC has a weak secondary or we will be in big trouble. Maybe we can go out and recruit a running back before Friday. :roflol:

Oh and the predictions are not coming from Signal fans they are coming from others who have really seen us play. Although I think some of them are FCS fans just trying to get their boys fired up. :thumb: