Friendship @ Signal

croz6110

smeagle... I don't believe I said anything about being "small, weak, or undersized"! Haven't seen much of a true running game out of SM and think you will need that if you make it to finals. The only competition you had in the season was SP. You've played middle school teams for the last 4 weeks and will find out Friday what competition is. I'm on your side, just anxious to see if SM will be ready?

Been to several Signal games and think this game will be closer than Signal fans think. If FC has any defense at all, should cause SM problems. They don't have a very strong running game and depend on pass WAY too much! SM hasn't played a strong team since SP and I think they will start off sluggish. Will they respond or fall apart like last year's playoff game?

Don't know which games you were at Hawk but our running game has been almost unstoppable. Just have not had to use it much due to the great quarterback we have. Seems to me, when we played SP they could not stop our power running game when we chose to use it. We drove the field twice picking up between 5 to 8 yards per play and were driving again at the end of the game when we took a knee the last couple of plays in the victory formation.

Edited by smtnfan

smeagle... I don't believe I said anything about being "small, weak, or undersized"! Haven't seen much of a true running game out of SM and think you will need that if you make it to finals. The only competition you had in the season was SP. You've played middle school teams for the last 4 weeks and will find out Friday what competition is. I'm on your side, just anxious to see if SM will be ready?

Believe it. They're ready.:twisted:

Hawk1, I was just trying to use some diversion tactics. I thought you were just trying to get some info on SM because if you had been to any games you would know we have an extremely balanced attack.

Times Free Press SP Game Info

“The Eagles ran 70 total plays, rolling up 524 yards of total offense, a very balanced 266 rushing and 258 passing.â€

Times Free Press Whitwell Game Info

“The Eagles rolled up more than 400 yards of offense, including 324 on the ground, with nine runners averaging 12.5 yards per carry.â€

I could go on and on, and on, and on………….

Hawk1, I was just trying to use some diversion tactics. I thought you were just trying to get some info on SM because if you had been to any games you would know we have an extremely balanced attack.

Times Free Press SP Game Info

“The Eagles ran 70 total plays, rolling up 524 yards of total offense, a very balanced 266 rushing and 258 passing.â€

Times Free Press Whitwell Game Info

“The Eagles rolled up more than 400 yards of offense, including 324 on the ground, with nine runners averaging 12.5 yards per carry.â€

I could go on and on, and on, and on………….

Smeagle they will find out first hand what kind of running game you all have. I'm telling you FC people something they have some bruiser's and one road runner back there that goes about 195 that is as good of a running back you'll find in HS football. If you kick him the ball on a kickoff you better be ready or it will be beep-beep!!!As Roy say's you think I'm kidding but I'm not.

Believe it. They're ready.:twisted:

Sp did not have a good defense in that game...3rd and 22 and yall complete a pass to seal the game...SO..FCS may have better defensive backs...but in the end...I still think Signal will light up the score board..anxious to hear updates Friday night

Sp did not have a good defense in that game...3rd and 22 and yall complete a pass to seal the game...SO..FCS may have better defensive backs...but in the end...I still think Signal will light up the score board..anxious to hear updates Friday night

I guess nobody has had a good defensive night when playing SM. We sure are lucky to have caught all these guys sleeping on defense.

SM vs. Hixson 42-7 Mercy!

SM vs. EH 48-10 Mercy!!

SM vs. LV 49-7 Mercy!!!

SM vs. SC 42-7 Mercy!!!!

SM vs. SP 40-36 Nervous

SM vs. CC 58-14 Mercy!!!!!

SM vs. MC 54-13 Mercy!!!!!!

SM vs. Sequoyah 49-14 Mercy!!!!!!!

SM vs. Eagleville 57-7 Mercy!!!!!!!!

SM vs. Whitwell 75-0 Mercy!!!!!!!!!

SM vs. All 513-115 MERCY ME!!!!!!!!!!

Powerp I know you think we will win big and I assume these scores are why. I will say I think FCS will bring one of the better defenses we have faced this year. Plus all this time off could have a negative impact on us. But I still think we will make it into the 40’s as we have all year. Just need the D to hold up.

Had to Eagle (crow) a little about our boys! :thumb:

I guess nobody has had a good defensive night when playing SM. We sure are lucky to have caught all these guys sleeping on defense.

SM vs. Hixson 42-7 Mercy!

SM vs. EH 48-10 Mercy!!

SM vs. LV 49-7 Mercy!!!

SM vs. SC 42-7 Mercy!!!!

SM vs. SP 40-36 Nervous

SM vs. CC 58-14 Mercy!!!!!

SM vs. MC 54-13 Mercy!!!!!!

SM vs. Sequoyah 49-14 Mercy!!!!!!!

SM vs. Eagleville 57-7 Mercy!!!!!!!!

SM vs. Whitwell 75-0 Mercy!!!!!!!!!

SM vs. All 513-115 MERCY ME!!!!!!!!!!

Powerp I know you think we will win big and I assume these scores are why. I will say I think FCS will bring one of the better defenses we have faced this year. Plus all this time off could have a negative impact on us. But I still think we will make it into the 40’s as we have all year. Just need the D to hold up.

Had to Eagle (crow) a little about our boys! :thumb:

i would like to point out that a majority of those points were given up by the 3rd team defense other than south pittsburgh noone has really been able to scroe