Dresden @ Riverside

hogheaven

It all boils down to how well the kids play ball for both teams,each team does things well and each one has weekness the team that does not make big misteaks will be in a lot better shape in the fourth quarter. but I will take heart of the LIONS anyday, it should be a heack of a ball game and a great atmosphere on friday night both teams have done well this year and have nothing to be ashamed of at the end of the game if they leave it all on the field.

Lexington and Perry County were the two best teams we played all year and won both. Not to take anything away from dresden but we had 11 penalties and our 4th turnover at their 6 yd line with under a minute to go. I think the panthers were grounded by the loss and in the long run it will help us out. I think Riverside comes out ready and gets ahead early. We will grind clock and play defense like we have all year I expect a hard fought game. Riverside- 27 Dresden- 13