Polk at CAK

polkalumn01

As a Mcminn Central fan I gotta say go p...pol...well good luck anyways :rolleyes: . I think Polk will surprise CAK will their style of play. I know CAK feels prepared to take on the world since they play Alcoa. But polk is better than some of ya'll are thinking. I also find Alcoa's support for CAK funny just cause they know they will beat CAK. Same song different verse. Not saying that Alcoa is scared of Polk but why would they want to play polk? They know CAK wont beat them. Now back to the game I think which ever team can win the turn over battle will win the game(crazy thought, huh).

Polk Co. 28

CAK 24

Edited by theplaymaker

i agree you cant go by what happened in the pre season thats why you have those games to try to get stuff straight an run plays an i dont see polk getting beat by 31 they may score 31 points but i dont think there d can stop the allen led wildcats every time thats insane to think that IMO but we will see polk has to make a statement even if we lose we have to play 4 quaters of great football an really if CAK thinks they can beat polk by that much then that plays in to our hands but i think the team CAK will not over look us you can bet there coaches are really preaching not to look to ahead to alcoa or they wont play football till next year like i said before i want both teams to play to the best of there abilty an leave it all out on the field win or lose both teams have had great season an nothing to hang there heads about

Polk fans, the big score predictions in CAKs favor are coming from supporters of other schools. Schools that have either played CAK or have watched us play. I don't recall reading any posts on here from regular CAK supporters and posters about any kind of blow out victory by the Warriors. Our boys are well coached, not only in the fundamentals of the game, but in other aspects such as respecting your opponent and not overlooking anyone. Polk is having a great season and appears hungry to go past the 2nd round and our players are fully aware of that. Keep in mind CAK has not gotten past the second round since joining Alcoa's district and would love to notch victory #11 this year, which would be a school record. This is going to be a good game and will be determined by which defense plays the best against these 2 high scoring offenses.

To all the posters who believe CAK will win, thanks for your confidence and respect. Hopefully the Warriors can hold up our end of the deal and represent District/Region 4 like it should be represented. :thumb:

I thought u played every season to win a ring. U must be one of those pride and Passion guys

I'm just one of those that thinks teenage kids have much more important things to gain from HS football than a ring.

I wouldn't expect you to know anything about Pride or Passion for football, you're a Charger fan right? Y'all should consider carrying the coach off the field if you were to actually score!

Edited by Charlie Murphy