Polk at CAK

polkalumn01

Someone sent me a private message but it won't let me see it. Sorry I don't know why it won't let me. But anyways looking forward to meeting the CAK fans and a great game firday night less then 24 hours away. To all my fellow Polk fans have a safe trip. I hope both teams come out injury free. I jsut got to say its been a blast watching these young men go to battle for so long and been great watching my little bro since he was 5 years old. 51 play your heart out and leave everything on the field with you fellow teammates. Proud of you and all the players. Watching you and the rest play ball is the best part of the week for me. Love everyone of the Polk players good luck to you guys morrow and G.A.T.A and rembember what Jim Bell said you guys are a special bunch. Go Polk

I'll make my prediction as an independant. I feel Polk won't have the line, secondary or speed to keep up with the pace CAK sets. YES I KNOW POLK HAS SEEN SPEED BEFORE BUT NOT WITH A LINE LIKE THIS....... Anyway CAK by at least 2 td's if not more Polk is not used to being behind so they will roll over when CAK gets up on them by 17 at the half.

CAK 32

POLK 13

APB U HAVE LOTS OF CLASS.. JUS KEEP TALKIN ABOUT THE SMALL TOWNERS.. REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME CAK WILL NOT HAVE THIS GAME HANDED TO U BY NO MEANS.. OUR LINE IS QUIET GOOD AS WELL.. HOPE TO MEET A FEW OF U WARRIOR FANS THO .. U SEEM TO BE GOOD ONES.. ILL BE THERE EARLY SUPPORTIN A RED HOODIE AND WHITE CAP.. CANT WAIT TILL KICKOFF....