Polk at CAK

polkalumn01

I did say as far as I know. I dont keep up with either of them. :thumb:

Really? Are you sure? Why are you even on this thread then? How do you know what the "experts" on coachT think, unless you are reading every single post,,,that seems like "keeping up with them". It is a testament to how bored you really are with your team, never having a challenge, that all you have to do is troll these other threads for entertainment.

And while I'm at it, I found it very discouragung that APB, you are actually in some how affiliated with the Alcoa program, representing them on local broadcasts, yet you get on this message board and make fun of Polk players for carrying their coach off the field, you make jokes about rural living, basically make jokes at the expense of every team that Alcoa plays like some 13 yr old kid! A short, fat, balding, 40 something with nothing to do but make funny little pictures for a message board. SAD!! It gets lonely down there in your parents basement huh?

good luck to CAK and Polk, I hope its a competitive game, hope no one gets hurt!

Edited by Charlie Murphy

And while I'm at it, I found it very discouragung that APB, you are actually in some how affiliated with the Alcoa program, representing them on local broadcasts, yet you get on this message board and make fun of Polk players for carrying their coach off the field, you make jokes about rural living, basically make jokes at the expense of every team that Alcoa plays like some 13 yr old kid! A fat, balding, 40 something with nothing to do but make funny little pictures for a message board. SAD!! It gets lonely down there in your parents basement huh?

Thanks, Chuck.

I have nothing bad to say about you.

If you don't find the humor like others do, I'm sorry.

You could always move out of the country.

Thanks, Chuck.

I have nothing bad to say about you.

If you don't find the humor like others do, I'm sorry.

You could always move out of the country.

APB nevur drive tha sickull 1/2 ov a mile an hour ovur tha speed limmit once ewe cross tha couwntee line down tha 4-1-1 into Bentun....And ewe mite wanna taik tha "Hi Eye'm APB Tha CoachT Legend" sign off ov yore tank two....... :popcorneater:

APB nevur drive tha sickull 1/2 ov a mile an hour ovur tha speed limmit once ewe cross tha couwntee line down tha 4-1-1 into Bentun....And ewe mite wanna taik tha "Hi Eye'm APB Tha CoachT Legend" sign off ov yore tank two....... :popcorneater:

I think I could make it to Tennga before the Ducati could be reeled in.... :motorbike:

I have a Ducati because I don't pay rent inmy mom's basement...*smart guy*

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

Really? Are you sure? Why are you even on this thread then? How do you know what the "experts" on coachT think, unless you are reading every single post,,,that seems like "keeping up with them". It is a testament to how bored you really are with your team, never having a challenge, that all you have to do is troll these other threads for entertainment.

And while I'm at it, I found it very discouragung that APB, you are actually in some how affiliated with the Alcoa program, representing them on local broadcasts, yet you get on this message board and make fun of Polk players for carrying their coach off the field, you make jokes about rural living, basically make jokes at the expense of every team that Alcoa plays like some 13 yr old kid! A short, fat, balding, 40 something with nothing to do but make funny little pictures for a message board. SAD!! It gets lonely down there in your parents basement huh?

good luck to CAK and Polk, I hope its a competitive game, hope no one gets hurt!

I got involved once Polk claimed to be the king of 3a football yet never having played anyone worth a flip. I dont think it matters either way, at about 1045 tonight I will be celebrating another Alcoa win and Polk Co football season will again be over. I might even buy APB a corndog now that I know who he is!! :popcorneater:

I think I could make it to Tennga before the Ducati could be reeled in.... :motorbike:

I have a Ducati because I don't pay rent inmy mom's basement...*smart guy*

APB, do you still have that picture of FBD and me on the motorcycle with a sidecar? Classic.

I like the Polk guy's post other than the part about closing the thread. Everyone has handled themselves reasonably well! It's just a good thing that Ron Mexico (RIP) is no longer with us or this could have gotten out of hand...knight.gif

Edited by Govolsknox

FBD, Great post, your gettin good at the leonard's Losers stuff. Still laughing on this one.

Thanks Shooter :thumb: I guess some people have never heard of Leonard Posttoasties of Leonards Losers fame. If they had I don't think they would feel insulted by some of the southern humor. He really was a treat and one of my favorite memories when I was growing up and listening to UT football on the radio when I couldn't afford to travel to Knoxville and buy a ticket.

Edited by FootballDad

Observations:

1. Polk is the underdog.

2. Everything I've seen here and elsewhere says Polk goes home til next year after tonight.

3. 'nanner pudding.

4. Evidently Polk needs a jumping castle thingy with fog to be taken seriously. (hmm what material would be needed to stop cleats from poking holes in it?)

5. 'nanner pudding.

6. Both sides (three sides if you count APB and his minions lol) of the fan base get out of hand predicting blah blah blah. I've been careful about that (or at least tried to), we will see what we see tonight.

7. I hope everybody has a safe trip. Polk is letting out at 1pm today - should be a fine turnout at CAK for tonight's game.

8. It's Friday - why not close this thread before it gets worse than it already is? I'm sure that somebody will start a crow thread later tonight.

Go Polk!

:thumb:

Nice summation :thumb: Are you a Polk Co attorney? :D I don't like crow but I will eat it when thats all there is on the plate, including tonight if it is served. I prefer groundhogs and dumplins but haven't had that since way way back when grandma was still around. My mom and wife refuse to cook wild game.

Safe travels to all and I'm looking forward to rubbing elbows with all the passionate Polk Co. fans, seriously.