Polk at CAK

polkalumn01

Great game, both temas played hard. #27 for CAK is one tough kid!.. Holding penalties can be called any time in football. Great sportsmanship by both teeams EXCEPT #51 for CAK, he made a point to taunt the Polk fans, twice, after the go ahead TD and the 2 pt conversion, by coming almost to the numbers, completely away from his teammates, and "encouraging" us to get loud,, I guess we shouldn't have been cheering during the 4 and goal with 45 seconds left. Other than that, it was a great atmosphere, great night of HS football.

I played for POLK many years ago, and have followed them for many years, and have t say we have some ignorant fans....Yelling about the clock being stopped,,,when there was a first down????? People, that is how it works in high school! I guess all teams have those. Why do they also have to be the ones with nothing to do but get on these boards? Truthhurts , you're one of them...Just shut-up..you embarass the legitimate fans!

Charlie will be pulling for CAK!

Edited by Charlie Murphy

Great game, both temas played hard. #27 for CAK is one tough kid!.. Holding penalties can be called any time in football. Great sportsmanship by both teeams EXCEPT #51 for CAK, he made a point to taunt the Polk fans, twice, after the go ahead TD and the 2 pt conversion, by coming almost to the numbers, completely away from his teammates, and "encouraging" us to get loud,, I guess we shouldn't have been cheering during the 4 and goal with 45 seconds left. Other than that, it was a great atmosphere, great night of HS football.

#44 for CAK was ditry also..... #20 for Polk was almost as bad.

I was truly disappointed by the comments of one Polk coach when #25 was injured late in the 4th quarter. SHAME ON YOU.....COACH!!

#44 for CAK was ditry also..... #20 for Polk was almost as bad.

I didn't say anybody was dirty,,,,,#51 just needs to celebrate with his team and not worry about the visiting fans..

I think bith teams will definitely know they were in a game come tomorrow morning.

And again ,,,,Shut up truthhurts, you dont have or know anything

great game both teams played there heart out an great game for caks qb he is by far one of the best in the state i seen him hanging his head on that last pick but he showed his greatness on the next drive for the winning touchdown an to polk great season nothing to be ashamed i bet those cak wide outs will have a hard time getting up in the morning