Polk at CAK

polkalumn01

so jus wonderin wat the cak fans take on the game ... were we better than expected.. u think we played physical ?... we lit up ur recievers a few times.. but i have to ur line was good aside from a numerous amount of uncalled holding penalties.. i take nothing away from cak.. but our boys played hard but didn capitilze on two of the picks... i couldn see why our boys were playin so soft on coverage we gave u like a 15 yd cushion... even in redzone situations our dbs were lined up in the endzone.. maybe we didn wanna give up the big play cause we dont a major amount of atheletes.. but with wat we do have we play our hearts out.... so wat was ur take on our style of play etc?.....

so jus wonderin wat the cak fans take on the game ... were we better than expected.. u think we played physical ?... we lit up ur recievers a few times.. but i have to ur line was good aside from a numerous amount of uncalled holding penalties.. i take nothing away from cak.. but our boys played hard but didn capitilze on two of the picks... i couldn see why our boys were playin so soft on coverage we gave u like a 15 yd cushion... even in redzone situations our dbs were lined up in the endzone.. maybe we didn wanna give up the big play cause we dont a major amount of atheletes.. but with wat we do have we play our hearts out.... so wat was ur take on our style of play etc?.....

Let's not even go there. My son #67 plays defensive line and trust me, he was held/tackled on several plays with no flag (not to mention the illegal chop block by two of the Polk players).

Let's not even go there. My son #67 plays defensive line and trust me, he was held/tackled on several plays with no flag (not to mention the illegal chop block by two of the Polk players).

ur son is a ball player.. i gave him props all night... he has a mnotor....there was some holdin goin on 77 held 15 our defensive end alot.. and one blitz 12 allen got wrapped up and tackled in the backfield two feet from ur qb... but its football and those calls go missed on both sides.. im not makin excuses at all... u boys played hard and we shot ourselves in the foot a few times when we should have capitalized.. like us holdin on that td we had and our block in the back on the first play of the game.. its football it happens.. with that bein said i hope u guys can somehow take it to alcoa.. we will be pullin for u..

This game was almost as hard fought as the message board was.

In all seriousness JrsDad, your son played a great game. even though he was getting held by blockers who didnt know how to handle our d line , he still dominated.

something like 14 tackles. nuff said. Great Job by both teams tonight, its really a shame to see one go home. Such a hard fought game. when two teams play that hard, anything can happen. Great game Warriors. Let's go to Goddard

Get to see Polk talk for a week and finally get to play the big boys next week at Alcoa......oh wait, never mind. I forgot the 2nd best team in 3a advanced as expected. :thumb:

im sure the cak fans can tell u we are pretty good as well... we hung in there play for play score for score and they won it with 39 seconds to go... but u alcoa fans said they would kill us we couldn hold them below 30 ... they would beat us bad.. but we played much much better.. no we couldn outscore them cause the talent level has a big gap.. but we hels them to 28.. wats that say about our d compared to urs?....

ur son is a ball player.. i gave him props all night... he has a mnotor....there was some holdin goin on 77 held 15 our defensive end alot.. and one blitz 12 allen got wrapped up and tackled in the backfield two feet from ur qb... but its football and those calls go missed on both sides.. im not makin excuses at all... u boys played hard and we shot ourselves in the foot a few times when we should have capitalized.. like us holdin on that td we had and our block in the back on the first play of the game.. its football it happens.. with that bein said i hope u guys can somehow take it to alcoa.. we will be pullin for u..

Thank you for the kind words.

I think OVERALL the officials did a good job tonght. Could they have tossed a flag on almost every play, probably.

Pathetic officiating. I wasted my time driving up to see Polk get hosed by the worst officiating crew I have ever seen in 30 years of football, 110% oxygen thieves. I stood outside the rear gate and 6-7 of the fellows, including coaches from local Knox teams, that were watching with me have the same take on the game. CAK, I hope Alcoa hangs 50 on you next week just for that reason, you don't deserve the W, Polk was robbed. As for the officiating crew I hope you sleep good tonight because I have my hands on the tapes already and you will be humiliated to see the resutls come Monday. Nuff said...........