Polk at CAK

polkalumn01

Disclaimer: this is a poor imitation of Lenards Losers. No insults intended, just for fun, so "lighten up Francis"

The Polk Wildcats will be putting their passion and pride on the line this Friday night when they skidaddle up the holler to KnoxVegas. The boys in red will bring their rough and tumble style of play to the city to show those pretty boy private school preppies from CAK what real football is all about. But these Wildcats will run into a group of Warriors who've been down the Ocoee River rapids more than once and will know how to handle things when the going gets tough. After chasing Warrior receivers around all night the Wildcats will feel like a 4 year old getting off the whirlybird ride at the Polk Co. fair.

Football Dads Forecast: CAK 35 Polk 14

Edited by FootballDad

Disclaimer: this is a poor imitation of Lenards Losers. No insults intended, just for fun, so "lighten up Francis"

The Polk Wildcats will be putting their passion and pride on the line this Friday night when they skidaddle up the holler to KnoxVegas. The boys in red will bring their rough and tumble style of play to the city to show those pretty boy private school preppies from CAK what real football is all about. But these Wildcats will run into a group of Warriors who've been down the Ocoee River rapids more than once and will know how to handle things when the going gets tough. After chasing Warrior receivers around all night the Wildcats will feel like a 4 year old getting off the whirlybird ride at the Polk Co. fair.

Football Dads Forecast: CAK 35 Polk 14

another jokester... i hope we make u eat ur words jus sp.. i been civil but i cant wait to see the wildcats punch it down ur throats.. i know we will have to play perfect.. but i hope th boys play their hearts and get to the next rd... it will be hard but not impossible... ur not alcoa

No doubt and neither are you. We've all been civil but the dribble about Polk being the most physical team this side of the Green Bay Packers is starting to get old. We'll both find out come tomorrow night, nuff said.

X2 Could be a crow pot pie comin up for some peeps in the Red-n-Blue Especially after watchin some vids

Edited by Truthhurts2

No doubt and neither are you. We've all been civil but the dribble about Polk being the most physical team this side of the Green Bay Packers is starting to get old. We'll both find out come tomorrow night, nuff said.

the ravens get it right.... oh and i know u have great recievers but allen and swafford are two very physical specimens in the secondary.. jus hope they react well to gettin drilled everytime they touch the ball.. honestly i dont think passin is the key to beaten polk.. i think u have u have to match up with them and try to run it right at them.. as loudon did last yr. again i think we overlooked them a bit.. but we wont this yr with our opponents.. both bradley and loudon lined up and played our style and jus didn get our best game.. and the tw turnovers inside the 20 didn help.. jus hope ur boys are ready to get lit up in the secondary.. like i said i know it will be hard but not impossible.. i totally respect ur team and know they are a great team.... goodluck to all and hope for no injuries and great sportsmanship...

the ravens get it right.... oh and i know u have great recievers but allen and swafford are two very physical specimens in the secondary.. jus hope they react well to gettin drilled everytime they touch the ball.. honestly i dont think passin is the key to beaten polk.. i think u have u have to match up with them and try to run it right at them.. as loudon did last yr. again i think we overlooked them a bit.. but we wont this yr with our opponents.. both bradley and loudon lined up and played our style and jus didn get our best game.. and the tw turnovers inside the 20 didn help.. jus hope ur boys are ready to get lit up in the secondary.. like i said i know it will be hard but not impossible.. i totally respect ur team and know they are a great team.... goodluck to all and hope for no injuries and great sportsmanship...

blah blah blah... :bored:

I think the best team in the state of tennessee is the tennessee titans hands down!! Who agrees?.... Na for real, win or lose i would like to thank all the polk players and all the CoachT'ers for an awesome year. Who ever wins, lets get after alcoa! I'll see all yall tomorrow...... !POLK COUNTY :D!

orangeworker.... wat a classic... well since they have all this speed wat are we gonna do.. sp had speed ..... tyner had speed.. and oh yea u cant hit wat u cant catch.. i may have to convince coach davis to paint white numbers on the doors of my red rx8.. jus to keep it close.. match speed with speed.... well thats why we play the game .... but seriously the lame country redneck jokes are out of line..

orangeworker.... wat a classic... well since they have all this speed wat are we gonna do.. sp had speed ..... tyner had speed.. and oh yea u cant hit wat u cant catch.. i may have to convince coach davis to paint white numbers on the doors of my red rx8.. jus to keep it close.. match speed with speed.... well thats why we play the game .... but seriously the lame country redneck jokes are out of line..

You seem to have something going with FBD for his rip-off of Larry's Losers or whatever that bit is. But know this he does it every week, with NO aim to harm. I know FBD pretty well and he is from the country and he resembles most of those redneck jokes...

Edited by Abijah

i may have to convince coach davis to paint white numbers on the doors of my red rx8..

I have to admit that was a good one.

In all seriousness, I may be surprised tomorrow, but I'm going to go out on a limb here. No, CAK is not Alcoa. Alcoa is the complete package and has a phenomenal power run game. Some Polk fans won't understand that until they play them one day. Power run is obviously not CAK's game, but a little like Alcoa, until you've played against the CAK passing attack, it's hard to get a good feel for how potent in can be because there just isn't much out there that is being run like this. No, it's not like _______ fill in the blank. Now, having said that, the CAK QB, receivers, line, and backs have to execute to make it work. So far this year they've done that very well. If tomorrow they don't then all bets are off. But my guess is that they won't come in flat, they won't be looking past Polk (some of you have made sure of that) and they will execute their offense to a very high standard.

I have no doubt Polk is very, very good. I don't care who you play, you don't get up 21 - 0 in the first quarter and go 9-1 if you're not good. Polk also has some excellent athletes and CAK better be ready to account for them. CAK's coaching staff is one of the best in the state in 3A overall and also one of the best at getting the most out of what they have to work with. If the past is any indicator, the Warriors will be prepared, focused, and ready. They do not quit.

I have a lot more questions about how Polk will match up with CAK's defense than how CAK's offense will match up with Polk's defense. If both teams play their best, CAK wins and advances, and I don't really care what the margin is. IMO, if these 2 teams played 4 times, CAK wins 3. But that's why they play the game. Will tomorrow night be the one in 4 that Polk comes out on top? I say NO.

this should be about the game and everyones thoughts on the matchup... jus leave the negative remarks and the cultural jokes aside.. there is no place for it on these threads of high school sports.. i never post about those things its always my thoughts and input on the game in the thread... that bein said i hope its a great game and no one is dissappointed.........