Polk at CAK

polkalumn01

What a great game!! Polk was a very good football team but cak just found away to get the job done tonight. Way to go warriors!!! Also rumor has it one of your coaches got alittle heated at the end of the game and may have said some stuff he wish he could take back?? Other then that, from what i heard POLK was a class act program! Once again way to go warriors!!

Polk swarmed the ball well. the speed of polk was suprising and impressive. you like to talk about yourselves quite a bit though.... and your season just ended.... :huh:

WELL WHEN UR RAISED IN A SMALL TOWN YOU REALLY DONT HAVE ALOT OF OTHER STUFF TO GET EXCITED ABOUT... ITS ALMOST LIKE U SEE IN THE TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL MOVIES.. WE ALMOST SHUT THE WHOLE TOWN BY SIX ON FRIDAYS CAUSE WE ALL MAKE THE GAME.. ITS SOMETHING U STILL LOVE TO DO EVEN YRS AFTER U GRADUATE.. WE ARE JUS VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT IT.. WOULD LOVE TO SEE A HOME AND HOME REG SEASON DEAL WORKED.. U WOULD PROB BE VERY SURPRISED AT THE ATMOSPHERE... HOPE THE HURT KID GETS HEALED UP AND ITS NOT SERIOUS...

I feel that the warriors didnt come out ready to play or else they wouldn't have had all the turnovers. overall is was a good game, but would have liked to seen a few more warrior touchdowns that they should have had. yes the officiating wasnt the best ever but they were missing calls on both teams so you can't really complain about that. Next week should be a good game to go to.

Congratulations to Polk on a special season. The Polk team was disciplined, well prepared, well coached, and played hard to the very end. They certainly earned my respect. I was particularly impressed with the Polk QB and MLB. I was also impressed with the Polk game plan.

While the refs chose not to flag some potential holding calls, it definitely went both ways. Frankly, when it comes to the playoffs, I prefer this type of officiating as long as they are consistent on both sides, which I felt like they were. I'd like to see a replay on one or two calls to get a better view, but overall, I was glad to see an officiating crew that realizes the game is not all about them, yet calls the game (or no calls) consistently both ways. While the Polk fans I met and their players on the field were 100% a class act, I was very, very disappointed with the coach on top of the press box. Taking obvious pleasure and being vocal about it in a 15 year old kid being injured and still down on the field is totally classless and unworthy of the fine program he represented. In case he missed it, EVERYONE down below him could hear every word he said. I understand that the defense's job is to make the receiver pay when they catch the ball; that is football. But he was not in the film room Monday morning. He was on top of the press box, being very vocal, WHILE A KID IS LAYING ON THE GROUND. And then engaging with the parents below... More could be said, I'll leave it at that.

Polk's defense was tough and hit hard. I will say that there were some hard hits going the other direction too. #67 was playing like a man possessed. There were a few things like getting into the red zone twice with no points that were a mixture of poor execution and good defense IMO which were uncharacteristic of the Warrior offense.

slaap.gif

Edited by Govolsknox

I feel that the warriors didnt come out ready to play or else they wouldn't have had all the turnovers. overall is was a good game, but would have liked to seen a few more warrior touchdowns that they should have had. yes the officiating wasnt the best ever but they were missing calls on both teams so you can't really complain about that. Next week should be a good game to go to.

well when you play a team that is as close to being as good as your team sometimes it will look as if they were not ready to play . :thumb:

WELL WHEN UR RAISED IN A SMALL TOWN YOU REALLY DONT HAVE ALOT OF OTHER STUFF TO GET EXCITED ABOUT... ITS ALMOST LIKE U SEE IN THE TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL MOVIES.. WE ALMOST SHUT THE WHOLE TOWN BY SIX ON FRIDAYS CAUSE WE ALL MAKE THE GAME.. ITS SOMETHING U STILL LOVE TO DO EVEN YRS AFTER U GRADUATE.. WE ARE JUS VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT IT.. WOULD LOVE TO SEE A HOME AND HOME REG SEASON DEAL WORKED.. U WOULD PROB BE VERY SURPRISED AT THE ATMOSPHERE... HOPE THE HURT KID GETS HEALED UP AND ITS NOT SERIOUS...

have u ever seen a game in Texas? Heck no! 18000 people show up go watch some games.

Polk doesn't deserve respect, no one deserves it "just 'cause'-you earn it. And they are worth of respect for their game plan, their toughness, and excellent tackling. Had better speed than we thought.

Coach on top of press box shouldn't be allowed near a HS field--totally classless and bush league-just punkish behavior.

Polk was second best team we played after Alcoa. Most of us thought this would be a one TD game and it was. Just glad it went our way.