Fairview (10-1) @ Milan (10-1)

Bulldog Fan #2

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like?

• Fairview
    • Milan

Congrats to Milan on a good victory. We want to welcome you guys to Camden next week. Hope you guys didn't have any injuries tonight. Sounded like alot of players around West Tennessee were getting injured according to ESPN radio 96.5. Milan @ Camden poll and thread are up. See you next Friday.

We did have a couple of injuries. Only one is potentially serious. One young man was taken to the hospital by ambulance. I am hearing that it is just precautionary though. We pray that this young man is o.k.

We did have a couple of injuries. Only one is potentially serious. One young man was taken to the hospital by ambulance. I am hearing that it is just precautionary though. We pray that this young man is o.k.

Matt Wickers was the player taken to the hospital. This is his second concussion of the year if I'm not mistaken. We are definitely praying for him

Now listen to the ol Bulldog from williamson Co.... Fairview was a very good team....now in my book....Milan has to stomp the living crap out of Camden...the "mouth" of the west

Now here here.....you know Swingjuice is the "Mouth" of the west. Camden is just the team with the best record in the west along with Northside of course. Think we will let the talking be settled on the field of battle by the players. We really have no bearing on the game what so ever.