Fairview (10-1) @ Milan (10-1)

Bulldog Fan #2

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like?

• Fairview
    • Milan

I don't know alot about Fairview this year, but I know Milan is hitting on all cylinders right now. I don't know if Fairview will have enough defense to stop the Bulldogs. I will have to take Milan by 14. Don't think Fairview has faced a team this year that was the caliber of Milan. Giles Co. would have been the closest. I think Fairview's road to 10-1 was a little softer than most 10-win teams.

Edited by matt_8777

The saying of "slim and none" come to mind on this one. None (Lewis) already left and slim (Fairview) is coming in to leave also. Fairview has no chance here. Milan is what Playoff teams should look like and what TSSAA should have the playoffs set up to look like. Milan would have been better off in a team scrimage instead of playing Lewis, it would have at least gave them some level of competition. Fairview doesn't have the horses to stay. If Milan repeats its effort next friday the game clock should start in the second half. Fairview is a better team than Lewis..but that doesn't say much. Is there a chance for Fairview...only if Milan completely overlooks them (coaching is to good for that to happen I think). Combs pick sounds about right, but I would add another making it 42-7.

• Upvote 1