Fairview (10-1) @ Milan (10-1)

Bulldog Fan #2

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like?

• Fairview
    • Milan

Milan fans love thier team....They love to tweet and spout....lol funny how it is 90% milan fans on here. We have more important things to do like preperation. Yes please take us lightly, we probably wont get a first down. I guess we will see whats up on the field. WE have been in this situation before...

Preparation? Dude, are you not a fan just like us? If so, you have absolutely no preparation. As far as football is concerned you are just like the Milan fans. You don't have anything more important to do. That is why we are called fans. It is short for fanatic you know. The ones that have to prep are the players and the coaches. Now if you are a player or a coach then you should be preparing and not jaw jacking with us. If you are not a player or coach then it is o.k. to talk a little.

As far as the game goes, I believe Milan has proven themselves. We are a contender year in and year out. We have grown accustomed to playing on Thanksgiving weekend and even the 1st weekend in December. We are very confident in our football team. I believe you will see why Friday night. I do wish you safe travels, and I hope you find your visit to Milan an enjoyable one.

My prediction is: Milan 45 Fairview 13

• Upvote 1

Lord knows I am no fan of the Milan BullDOGS. However, after seeing Fairview play last night, Milan wins this game easily. The only serious threat that Fairview has is their wide receiver #80. I can't think of his name of the top of my head but he can play somewhere at the next level.

In my opinion, Fairview gets humbled on Friday night.

Anybody have any information on Fairview? After seeing how their carries (&yards/touchdowns) are spread out I'm guessing they run the Wing T, something that a lot of teams in that area seem to run. Looked at their schedule and it appears to me that Milan should win this one. But, Milan is still a very young team with a few injuries. If we turn it over a few times we could come out on the wrong end of it.

Milan fans love thier team....They love to tweet and spout....lol funny how it is 90% milan fans on here. We have more important things to do like preperation. Yes please take us lightly, we probably wont get a first down. I guess we will see whats up on the field. WE have been in this situation before...

I am not a Milan fan and I will predict Milan 42 Fairview 14.

Milan has it going on all phases right now and look very impressive.

Fairviews record is deceiving. They really haven't played any team the level of Milan. Closest would be Giles, and Giles this year is deceit but not equal to Milan. All a person has to do is look at the record of the teams and it pretty much says it all. This district (12) from top to bottom (well bottom is still bottom) is very weak. Alot of these teams win came from within the district because they all being so bad. Will be pulling for Fairview and Giles, but can't see Fairview getting past Milan. The coaching for Milan is among the best and the depth of the team will be to much for Fairview to stay with them. They have an O line and D line complete. That alone will take its toll as time ticks. I wish Fairview could pull it off, but just can't see it happening. Fairview got out to a fast start on Lewis and then struggled, if the do that to Milan it might get ugly. Good luck Fairview.....play hard every down and maybe some good things can happen. Lewis was embarrassed, hope it doesn't repeat itself this coming friday.

Preparation? Dude, are you not a fan just like us? If so, you have absolutely no preparation. As far as football is concerned you are just like the Milan fans. You don't have anything more important to do. That is why we are called fans. It is short for fanatic you know. The ones that have to prep are the players and the coaches. Now if you are a player or a coach then you should be preparing and not jaw jacking with us. If you are not a player or coach then it is o.k. to talk a little.

As far as the game goes, I believe Milan has proven themselves. We are a contender year in and year out. We have grown accustomed to playing on Thanksgiving weekend and even the 1st weekend in December. We are very confident in our football team. I believe you will see why Friday night. I do wish you safe travels, and I hope you find your visit to Milan an enjoyable one.

My prediction is: Milan 45 Fairview 13

That first line there has my nomination for quote of the week.

:thumb:

What does everyone think?

Milan wins this win.....Fairveiw ends their season by getting blown out..they had a great season even though it was a lucky one......they found out last week that you cant work playoff refs like you do regular season refs...........even though i can appreciate the season that they had.....it was painful to see their coaches act the way they do on the sideline begging for calls.....they should put that much effort into actually coaching their players.

Milan wins this win.....Fairveiw ends their season by getting blown out..they had a great season even though it was a lucky one......they found out last week that you cant work playoff refs like you do regular season refs...........even though i can appreciate the season that they had.....it was painful to see their coaches act the way they do on the sideline begging for calls.....they should put that much effort into actually coaching their players.

Are you saying the Jacket coaches might get a sideline warning? :ph34r: