Fairview (10-1) @ Milan (10-1)

Bulldog Fan #2

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like?

• Fairview
    • Milan

30 years? Im glad you looked that up congratulations. I wish i had the time to look up stats on the internet. Since we are talking about the past on coach t.how many times did the milans kicker miss the kick against Westview. Or the times Milan has lossed to ALcoa?... Oh wait we are supposed to be talkin about the present .But thats right i guess Milan is all about the past..... :unsure:

ridiculous post. not even worth a response. NEXT........

30 years? Im glad you looked that up congratulations. I wish i had the time to look up stats on the internet. Since we are talking about the past on coach t.how many times did the milans kicker miss the kick against Westview. Or the times Milan has lossed to ALcoa?... Oh wait we are supposed to be talkin about the present .But thats right i guess Milan is all about the past..... :unsure:

what a lame post....you're talking about 3 games out of hundreds played...you Milan haters really have to stretch to come up with something negative...and by the way..Milan has 4 Gold Balls...how many does your team have??

This post refers to Milan's past, present and future. WOW!!!

1.Milan is all about the past nobody cares about how many times yall have lost in the state championship game. Present milan will beat a very lame and unathletic fairview team.GOODJOB!!! :D ..and Future Milan will lose in the third round of the playoffs..Is that enought past, present and future for you?

1.Milan is all about the past nobody cares about how many times yall have lost in the state championship game. Present milan will beat a very lame and unathletic fairview team.GOODJOB!!! :D ..and Future Milan will lose in the third round of the playoffs..Is that enought past, present and future for you?

how do u figure we r unathletic and lame? we r 10-1 but i will agree they are all about the past

The past does matter,it's called tradition.Tradition is what inspires future players to practice,to dream,and to achieve.Tradition is what drives current players "never give up"attitude,and the belief that,if they give it their all,they will win.Milan has won in different decades,with different coaches,so what ties it all together...say it with me,tradition.Those purple jersys are not majical,they don't put anything in the drinking water,and they don't clone football players in lab class,the kids grow up in an enviroment where football and winning are given no second thought,in their minds it will happen,and it rarely fails them.

The past does matter,it's called tradition.Tradition is what inspires future players to practice,to dream,and to achieve.Tradition is what drives current players "never give up"attitude,and the belief that,if they give it their all,they will win.Milan has won in different decades,with different coaches,so what ties it all together...say it with me,tradition.Those purple jersys are not majical,they don't put anything in the drinking water,and they don't clone football players in lab class,the kids grow up in an enviroment where football and winning are given no second thought,in their minds it will happen,and it rarely fails them.

that has to be the gayest thing i have ever heard in my life

that has to be the gayest thing i have ever heard in my life

Thank you! I can tell that my last post really "stuck in your craw" by your childlike response.I can also discern that you compleately agree with what I said by your lack of an arguemenative reply.I'm not a Milan fan,but I do respect their tradition(there's that word again).If you go to Milan,just look around at the "purple pride" slogans on the buisnesses,and the color is otherwise everywhere you look. If every town with a school supported it in this manner,maybe Milans football history wouldn't include as many wins.My respect goes out to the entire town for backing the Bulldogs, and if you think that's gay,O.K. by me.

10-1 doesn't seem to me to be a program that is all about the past...seems like a pretty good "present" to me. Especially a team that lost ALL 11 starters on offense from "last" year. I'd say this is a team that is excelling in the "present", as well as preparing a young team for an exciting "future"! This is why teams like Milan excel and others don't! Same ingredients here in Maryville/Alcoa! Go Bulldogs! Hope to see my old friends down the road!