Cascade @ Trousdale Co.

magictrix22

:unsure: Had to sneak out of the kitchen to wish you guys luck! THey did let me watch film last night... :roflolk: Watched it on the big screen, still didn't see what all that hype's about! Yep, we're still coming! Just picked up my best apron and we're ready to rock!

Let me make sure I got my directions right, turn left when I hear the banjo's...heh? :roflol:

Edited by MagicTrix22

Make allot of noise tomorrow night. We have no doubt that we can play with these guys. Sounds like their starters may have to play a complete game. Are they ready for that?

We will try to hang in there with the Champs the team has been taking a lot of rest and a few doses of Geritol along to summon up enough energy to make it thru the game. :roflol: Make no mistake about it friend THE JACKETS are Ready 365 days a year!! :roflolk:

Had to sneak out of the kitchen to wish you guys luck! THey did let me watch film last night... :roflolk: Watched it on the big screen, still didn't see what all that hype's about! Yep, we're still coming! Just picked up my best apron and we're ready to rock!

Let me make sure I got my directions right, turn left when I hear the banjo's...heh?

:thumb::roflol:

Just got off the phone with FreeAgent. He wasn't aware, as I'm sure a lot of Champion fans, but...our football field is not located at the high school. It's in the middle of town, so it's not hard to find.

If you are coming in on Hwy 25, turn right at the red light. The field will be on the left, just follow the lights. Once you pass Sonic, you'll probably see cars already parked. You can find a spot in that area, or you can go around to the city park or the high school baseball field (these two areas is where most visitors park which allows easy access to the visitor's side). Our little slice of heaven is roughly about a .5 mile square. So if by some chance you get lost, keep turning left and you're bound to end up back where you started.