Cascade @ Trousdale Co.

magictrix22

This thread may be a waste of time since the TC and Signal folks started them a thread last week.

;) Obviously nobody giving little ole Cascade much of a chance. Good Luck Champs! Eliminate the turnovers, keep it close until the fourth, then let the chips fall where they may.

:thumb: So we could slip into town, like a thief in the night...

Having a hard time deciding who to pull for in this one. I would love for the Eagles to get another shot at Cascade after last years 4th quarter debaucle. But I really want a shot at Trousdale on the Creekbank because I think we can win. Maybe then our boys and our coaches will get the respect they deserve. They have put together a really good team over the last couple of years. Better than anyone expected. Who Knew??

Go Eagles

Good luck to both teams next week. I look forward to a matchup with either team.

Edited by smtnfan

Having a hard time deciding who to pull for in this one. I would love for the Eagles to get another shot at Cascade after last years 4th quarter debaucle. But I really want a shot at Trousdale on the Creekbank because I think we can win. Maybe then our boys and our coaches will get the respect they deserve. They have put together a really good team over the last couple of years. Better than anyone expected. Who Knew??

Pretty easy to build when ya got 4 schools to recruit from, i'd think. :thumb:

:thumb: So we could slip into town, like a thief in the night...

Won't "slip into town" on TC. They paid off the underground bunker last year & immediately began construction on their long awaited radar station with sonar capability (in case someone attempts to infiltrate by navigating "the creek") which became operational last July. They'll see you coming for miles. :roflol::lol:

Seriously though, tear 'em up jackets. As always we'll be pullin' for ya up on the reservation.

I do not think we will sneak in on TC. They have been to huntland last week and at the stable last night. They should have pleanty of game film but since we have played like crap the last two games maybe they do not have much.

I will have to say our offense clicked last night in the 2nd half. I believe we had 5 turnovers in the first half and still kept the score tied. Good job defense! Something else i noticed last night is we did not ever punt. If we did not have the turnovers this game would have been over by halftime but that is why you play the game.

Edited by Cascade10

Pretty easy to build when ya got 4 schools to recruit from, i'd think. :thumb:

What only 4 schools????? Last time I checked Hamilton County had 11 public high schools with football teams and 3 others without football. So just with public schools we have 14 to pick from. Then you have to add the privates in and there are 5 of them. So that makes 19 total just in Hamilton County. We just need one or two players from each since we don’t have any talent up here on the Ole Mountain and we will have a heck of a team. lol