Mt Juliet @ Smyrna

SCBisondad

this is about football not english.... so talk your opinion about football or get out.

in your second post you are all ready commanding people to "get out"...

whooooooooooooooooooooooo...big mean mt. juliet poster!

most of us have been on here for years and we all know each other...not personally off course...but we know each other because we talk football and poke at each other over the couse of the year...young'ins (not trying to call you a child...but a young'in on coachT... :thumb: ) who come on here and starting being a bully are not appreciated a whole lot...so calm down...join in the fun...talk a little football and expect to get poked at too...

by the way... i'm sort of new to these here parts...moved down from ohio a few years ago...and i've never heard of a school called "mt. juliet" before...was it named afer a flower...because i've heard of a flower called something similar...tulip...juniper...etc... :flower::flower::flower:

Edited by pattonboysdad

Smyrna is the best team ever ....there has never been a better team than this team... They are better than most teams in the NFL.,.....it's always the same win or lose......they have no class.

now sinkerball...there you go in your 7th post ever calling these smyrna folk "no class"...i'm a blackman blaze fan so i ain't got no dog in this hunt...but i know for sure seantn4 and millo...the got class...i've been to their trailers before and them is the most class trailers i ever seen...so i know you ain't talking about them...plus them is some mother's young'ins you talkin about when you start dat there name callin...we'll give you one more chance to come back here and be a nice fan with no name callin...or we might have to send "millo's" cousin whose name is "cornbread" over to pay ya a visit...

and...even though yall playing a NFL team full of 20 to 30 year olds (i read them there words on this here "T" thang)...don't be to skeereed...they usually will pull the dogs off of ya in the 4th quarter if there fans are nice...so be nice or your boys might get a good ole open a can of whoop booty 4 full quarters kind of whooping...

by the way...baseball is also on coachT...since your name is sinkerball...i thought you might want to mozy on over there and call them boys names...they ain't to tough like "cornbread"... :flower:

and one more thang...if yall get real, real, real lucky and all the arms and legs fall off of them there smyrna boys and they all go deaf and blind during the first quarter and yall end up whooping them...we'll be looking forward to yall coming down to the inferno...where we will have a bunch of boys just a waiting to play them there julio boys...u be good now! :flower:

you know what your right smart guy, it does not matter.... MOUNT JULIET WITH THE UPSET! not a flippin blooutlike every no-it-all anticipates.

"cornbread" might have to come pay you and sinkerball a visit!

when people are skeeered...they respond like you...

when you ain't skeered...you just play along and poke a little back and forth...

and just because you YELL ON HERE "MOUNT JULIET WITH THE UPSET"...it ain't going to help your team on friday! :flower:

you also ain't makin no CoachT friends with your first 3 post! We want you to be our friend...so just chill and do some poking back and forth!

PBD :flower:

p.s. you sound just like my mama...she always said i was a "smart guy"

"cornbread" might have to come pay you and sinkerball a visit!

when people are skeeered...they respond like you...

when you ain't skeered...you just play along and poke a little back and forth...

and just because you YELL ON HERE "MOUNT JULIET WITH THE UPSET"...it ain't going to help your team on friday! :flower:

you also ain't makin no CoachT friends with your first 3 post! We want you to be our friend...so just chill and do some poking back and forth!

PBD :flower:

p.s. you sound just like my mama...she always said i was a "smart guy"

I heard that when you were young; you were so bright that your Ma and Pa called you "sun".

Edited by MrDonkey

you know what your right smart guy, it does not matter.... MOUNT JULIET WITH THE UPSET! not a flippin blooutlike every no-it-all anticipates.

whats a flippin blooutlike? :roflol: :roflol:

PBD Thanks for the stick up about my wonderful trailer..i finally got that there hole plugged up with my aunt petunia's casserole :thumb:

Sinkerballer may be a new screen name but by no means is it my first pair of shoes on CoachT. In closing I would like to say that I have no ill will towards any players on Smynra's team .....I hope the best team wins......Why did no one respond to my post on "how to act?" Again been watching Smyrna fans for 15 years and they have no class, never will have class, a bunch of Rednecks making cars for the Japs.

Sinkerballer may be a new screen name but by no means is it my first pair of shoes on CoachT. In closing I would like to say that I have no ill will towards any players on Smynra's team .....I hope the best team wins......Why did no one respond to my post on "how to act?" Again been watching Smyrna fans for 15 years and they have no class, never will have class, a bunch of Rednecks making cars for the Japs.

Look here child...Believe it or not..Nissan is no longer the only thing in Smyrna....in fact we are the 15th largest city in the state of Tennessee. And i'm also pretty sure it takes no class to get on here and your first post are about how Smyrna fans have no class. We have more class then you will ever have.

Oh and according to the T sinkerballer is the only name in user name history so im gonna assume your new :thumb:

Edited by seantn_4

That's cool. Blame us for no class and then go and make fun of us. Then on top of that you use a slang for the Japanese that is offensive to them. I am not trying to be advocate for the Japanese, but mearly trying to point out that your post is hypocritical. You can't accuse someone of something and then demonstrate the same behavior all in the same breath.

now sinkerball...there you go in your 7th post ever calling these smyrna folk "no class"...i'm a blackman blaze fan so i ain't got no dog in this hunt...but i know for sure seantn4 and millo...the got class...i've been to their trailers before and them is the most class trailers i ever seen...so i know you ain't talking about them...plus them is some mother's young'ins you talkin about when you start dat there name callin...we'll give you one more chance to come back here and be a nice fan with no name callin...or we might have to send "millo's" cousin whose name is "cornbread" over to pay ya a visit...

Two things. First that trailer is my summer home. I really live in a van down by the river. Also my cousin's name is "Biscuit". His mother's name is "Cornbread". She got her name from a tragic trycicle accident in the 70's.

Edited by milo118