Sequatchie County at Goodpasture

NEEDFORSPEED

I'm puling for Sequatchie in this one because they are from the Chatt area but I'm gonna be realistic and say that they lose by 2-3 tds on friday because its a long drive to GP as well as they are playing a good team and they have not had many of those lately. Before everyone blows up yes signal mountain is good but look at that score, i think 49-7 or something so they didn't compete very well with them so you can't really count it. Go indians

I'm puling for Sequatchie in this one because they are from the Chatt area but I'm gonna be realistic and say that they lose by 2-3 tds on friday because its a long drive to GP as well as they are playing a good team and they have not had many of those lately. Before everyone blows up yes signal mountain is good but look at that score, i think 49-7 or something so they didn't compete very well with them so you can't really count it. Go indians

People from Signal will come to bat for us here and say we fought them very tough and had a couple of scores called back that really took the air out of us. Then they hit us with a big play in the 3rd and we kinda folded. However, that was early in the year and we have made some personel changes since then. Oldindian I like the support but the ones who have been here all yer(Me,Bratt, and Indian) likes to keep these threads classy. No need for the trash talk. We all knew we were going to be big underdogs this week. We will come to play and get respect this friday. I cant say the score but it will be close either way. Just remember last year everyone on here was saying the same thing about York. Best of luck to both teams.

I don’t think you guys from Sequatchie Co. quite understand how big and physical the linemen are at Goodpasture. You want keep them off of the score board. They are just too big! Check out this from their web site,

The Cougars got behind a massive, veteran offensive line and piled up 437 yards on the ground to easily defeat Greenbrier 48-28 for the 2010 Region Championship. Senior Mitchell Martin ran for 213 yards including the final blow on a 73 yard run in the fourth quarter, when the senior shifted to another gear to seal the deal.

The offensive line for the Cougars have now produced two of the elite rushing games in school history. Earlier this year, the offensive line set a school record against Macon County with 520 yards rushing and 750 yards total offense.

If you guys have a QB that can throw on the run, you have a chance. If not..... well good luck. I see it, GP 45 SC 17

I don’t think you guys from Sequatchie Co. quite understand how big and physical the linemen are at Goodpasture. You want keep them off of the score board. They are just too big! Check out this from their web site,

The Cougars got behind a massive, veteran offensive line and piled up 437 yards on the ground to easily defeat Greenbrier 48-28 for the 2010 Region Championship. Senior Mitchell Martin ran for 213 yards including the final blow on a 73 yard run in the fourth quarter, when the senior shifted to another gear to seal the deal.

The offensive line for the Cougars have now produced two of the elite rushing games in school history. Earlier this year, the offensive line set a school record against Macon County with 520 yards rushing and 750 yards total offense.

If you guys have a QB that can throw on the run, you have a chance. If not..... well good luck. I see it, GP 45 SC 17

We have faced a massive line already this year that was loaded with seniors. And at the time we had 4 linemen who the week before got there first varsity start and the other got his first that night. This front has been the force of this team this year. Our biggest lineman may be 6'3" 240 ibs but they r a scrappy bunch who keep at it

We have faced a massive line already this year that was loaded with seniors. And at the time we had 4 linemen who the week before got there first varsity start and the other got his first that night. This front has been the force of this team this year. Our biggest lineman may be 6'3" 240 ibs but they r a scrappy bunch who keep at it

Its because we return this line next year that i believe this team will be even better next year.

We never said we would keep them off the score board. We know its going to be a fight. However, I think we we have the spped advantage and it will suprise you guys by how much speed we have. Offensively we dont have to have a Qb that throws on the run, we can get outside by our Jets and Sweeps. Def we are pretty good but we know we are going to have to stop the run. We also Have a rushing attack of our own. 3 1,000 yard rushers this year. Best of luck.

Our big boy #55 Dre Carney(Senior) is out this week from a concussion he got in last weeks game, and our LB #42 Parker Burton(Senior)has a broken bone in his leg from the game also. Good news is we have boys that are ready to step up and get the job done. Not worried one bit :thumb:

Will be hard to step up for #55 at 6'5" 330 lbs. He is a monster. good luck

FatFootball.jpg

Practice looked sharp today guys, don't stay up to late since no school tomorrow.

I hate to here that GPCougarfan, but how could someone give a concussion to someone that size, not being funny just our boys hasn't seen many that big. I would think he would give the concussions.

Edited by bratt22