Sequatchie County at Goodpasture

NEEDFORSPEED

So you are going to move on after you get your parting shot. Goodpasture has a great history of class.

That is absolutely the most laughable statement I have ever heard in my life. goodpasture is known around middle TN for being a dirty team. Late hits, running their mouths constantly, and general classlessness permeate this program. Ask someone who played against goodpasture, and to a man, they will tell you gp just doesn't play clean. Probably that crap city of Madison that's being a bad influence on these boys. Try not to get boat raced by Pearl-Cohn this week.

So you are going to move on after you get your parting shot. Goodpasture has a great history of class. And by the way, the onside kick you are talking about was not one, it was suppose to be a pooch kick, and the kicker just missed it. And just to let you know, the reason they were pooch kicking all night was because the normal kicker did not play in last nights game. But you knew that did'nt you. And just to let you know, the dirty play did'nt start until the game was out of hand for SP. Do you think there is something to that? I know it is hard to see your season end. Alcoa had done it to us several times in the last several years, but you just need to move on and try your best again. The fans for SP were into it. But the game was over by the middle of the second quarter, and I think the dirty play reflected that. I tapped the game. And I watched it again today. There are numerous times when the Goodpasture boys retaliated, and they got caught. There are also times when the SP boys were getting in the face of the Goodpasture boys and our boys took the bait. Goodpasture knew they had the game in hand before halftime. Goodpasture knows they need to be at there best to advance to state. What did they have to gain by playing dirty? Nothing! What happened was the SP boys were very spirited. They got into it, and the Goodpasture boys did to. It got into a chest thumping contest in the second half, and pride kicked in for both teams, reguardless of the score! That is what happened. I wish all the best to SP, and good luck next year!

1. Goodpasture has a great history of class? Yeah right...and next you will say GP doesn't recruit.

2. The onside kick was suppose to be a pooch kick? Again, look at #1.

3. Who is SP?

4. Did you tape the game, or you tapped it?

5. I'm sure the "SP" boys got in the face of the Goodpasture boys for a reason. More than likely...trash talk from GP.

*Yes, Sequatchie got whooped. They know it, but what makes everyone mad is the lack of class from the Goodpasture program.

1. Goodpasture has a great history of class? Yeah right...and next you will say GP doesn't recruit.

2. The onside kick was suppose to be a pooch kick? Again, look at #1.

3. Who is SP?

4. Did you tape the game, or you tapped it?

5. I'm sure the "SP" boys got in the face of the Goodpasture boys for a reason. More than likely...trash talk from GP.

*Yes, Sequatchie got whooped. They know it, but what makes everyone mad is the lack of class from the Goodpasture program.

Spreadeagle, get over it! Listen/read what yourself is posting.

Wow. you hit that right on the head. very good team but also very classless team.

Wow. No he did not. The kids from SC were talkin just as much as Goodpasture! Get over it! You lost! Move on! Have a great summer! I hope you have a better year next year! I have been watching Goodpasture play for over 5 years, and the only time they get chippy is when teams get chippy with them! The Goodpasture boys wont start a fight, but they wont back down from one either! I have the film! #2, #30, and #12 from SC were hitting late and getting into the Cougars face! We can do this all night long! Bottom line, it is tough when your season ends. I get that. It is very emotional. I get that too. The rough play started when the game was no longer in doubt! As soon as SC realized there season was over, they started taking shots at Goodpasture. Goodpasture took shots back, and behold, the refs caught Goodpasture when they pushed back! That is what happened, pure and simple. I can send you the game film if you like! Good luck to SC in the future. All I heard all week before the game was how SC was too fast, too physical, all of that. Well, the game was not close. Please let this game go, get better, and come back bigger, stronger, and faster next year!

needforspeed, you and I must have different films. I know for a fact #2 hasnt done anything like that all year so dont know why he would now, what about the player that kicked him in the head while he was down? #30 and #12 didnt play much for SC so how did they late hit all night? might want to remove the rose colored glasses and realize there are several fans from several teams describing the same behavior from Goodpasture. I promise you the SC kids didnt start any of it, I was there. I have it on film. Was also close to the action.

needforspeed, you and I must have different films. I know for a fact #2 hasnt done anything like that all year so dont know why he would now, what about the player that kicked him in the head while he was down? #30 and #12 didnt play much for SC so how did they late hit all night? might want to remove the rose colored glasses and realize there are several fans from several teams describing the same behavior from Goodpasture. I promise you the SC kids didnt start any of it, I was there. I have it on film. Was also close to the action.

We all know GP fans were distracted while "making it rain" up in the stands. I've realized there is no point talking about the dirty play of GP. The fans will back them no matter what.

The garbage began way back in the first quarter. If you want specifics by specific players, they could be listed on here but as I said, I really don't think you want them. By the mid third quarter, yes Sequatchie had enough and began giving it back some but still nowhere near what they were receiving. Did any of your players get kicked in the head (with a ref looking right at it)? The refs started calling a few things, still missing/not calling most of it, that fact, and how Sequatchie started successfully moving the ball despite the score looked to have sent some of the players off the deep end. Look at your film and the body language, pacing back and forth between plays when they weren't busy elsewhere hitting late and taunting (taunting players, coaches, fans and cheerleaders). I guess the coach had to prove a point also, throwing for the TD with four minutes left when the running game was rarely being slowed.

None of the GP folks will change their minds, I'm sure, either it "was just football" or it was all instigated. This wasn't the first time GP carried on this way hosting Sequatchie, by the way. Sequatchie was roughed up by Smith County in the playofs a couple years ago but I recall zero incidents, lost by about 12 to York last year, I don't remember a thing in that one either and for the most part all the contributors last Friday played in that one. Rest assured, a lot of people will remember last Friday's games, for the wrong reasons. The impression given was 100 percent negative but for some reason I'm doubting anyone up there even cares.

Good luck this Friday vs PC. No sense in continuing this one.

Edited by Indian