Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

You don't strike me as a guy who gives up that easily...although I would encourage you to give up the whining!

I don’t give up easily. I tend to think of myself as persistent. My wife says I am determined and my mother says I am just plain hard headed. I challenge you to show me one post that I whined about something when I commented. I want it copy and pasted on here word for word. I don't hear anything off the cuff or the top of your head, You have made the statement now back it up.

Edited by TheCommissioner

Learn to read before you butt in...at least that's my advice! I said they had more talent and better football players...yet lost to a better TEAM! Are you saying that their talent was inferior to HHS? If you are, then I defined you in an earlier post. Your "headache" has apparently cost you the ability to read...take a few pills and get back to me!

What else can you tell us about these teams you have never seen play??? :thumb: Red Warrior

Posted 20 hours ago

TheCommissioner, on 27 November 2010 - 03:06 PM, said:

I haven't had the opportunity to see Ridgeway or HHS play so I don't know who has the better athletes. All I do know is HHS is playing football next week and Ridgeway isn't playing. You are the one who makes bold statements/predictions without seeing people play. Or maybe, you have seen Ridgeway play. I am not privy to your schedule. I am pretty sure you probably saw HHS beat Henry County. I will let you draw your on conclusions on who is better of the two. And I won't call you ignorant, foolish, uninformed or a whiner when you do so.

Red Warrior, did you not post this...... :flower:

As I have said several times, HHS had a better team than we did. We had better athletes, but they had better foofball players. Ridgeway had better players than either of us. I think Ridgeway would have beaten us, but I obviously know now that HHS would beat Ridgeway, since they did just that

Ohhhh, I see, I said "Talent" instead of Athletes!!!! Please forgive me!!!!

Edited by Mr knowitall

What else can you tell us about these teams you have never seen play??? :thumb: Red Warrior

Posted 20 hours ago

TheCommissioner, on 27 November 2010 - 03:06 PM, said:

I haven't had the opportunity to see Ridgeway or HHS play so I don't know who has the better athletes. All I do know is HHS is playing football next week and Ridgeway isn't playing. You are the one who makes bold statements/predictions without seeing people play. Or maybe, you have seen Ridgeway play. I am not privy to your schedule. I am pretty sure you probably saw HHS beat Henry County. I will let you draw your on conclusions on who is better of the two. And I won't call you ignorant, foolish, uninformed or a whiner when you do so.

Red Warrior, did you not post this...... :flower:

As I have said several times, HHS had a better team than we did. We had better athletes, but they had better foofball players. Ridgeway had better players than either of us. I think Ridgeway would have beaten us, but I obviously know now that HHS would beat Ridgeway, since they did just that

Ohhhh, I see, I said "Talent" instead of Athletes!!!! Please forgive me!!!!

You will get in trouble with the teacher if you start confusing him with the facts of what you said versus what he meant to say or what he thought he said or what he thought he typed but his wife edited...................... You get the point

I don’t give up easily. I tend to think of myself as persistent. My wife says I am determined and my mother says I am just plain hard headed. I challenge you to show me one post that I whined about something when I commented. I want it copy and pasted on here word for word. I don't hear anything off the cuff or the top of your head, You have made the statement now back it up.

I don't know how to "copy and paste"...that was always for the young coaches on the staff. I am good to do what little I can do on a computer. You are an "indirect whiner"...which is much better than a "direct whiner". You are a whiner "by association". While that is not as bad or demeaning as being a "direct whiner", I would encourage you to rethink your associates. To put it more bluntly, as long as you continue to serve as an apologist for the whining Springfield football staff, you will be guilty of "indirect whining" or "whining by association".

Edited by Red Warrior

Congrats Hendersonville! I was at the Whitehaven/Smyrna game, so I didn't see this game. I looked in the paper and saw the stats and wondered to myself ... how on earth did Ridgeway lose this game dominating the stats like they did? Running back a kickoff for a TD will help your chances. It was one of those games where the winning team took advantage of the other team's mistakes! That's what winning teams do!

Edited by kwc