Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

Actually Gallatin didn't run much. Henry County has a great shot at the semi's with the way this quad has fallen. Hendersonville is not a great team but they are fundamentally sound. No big playmakers but a good defense. After last night, Hendersonville should be ripe for the pickins. They have had 3 back to back to back emotionally filled games and at the highschool level it is hard to get up week after week. Good luck to the Patriots!!

Actually Gallatin didn't run much. Henry County has a great shot at the semi's with the way this quad has fallen. Hendersonville is not a great team but they are fundamentally sound. No big playmakers but a good defense. After last night, Hendersonville should be ripe for the pickins. They have had 3 back to back to back emotionally filled games and at the highschool level it is hard to get up week after week. Good luck to the Patriots!!

Thanks GWAVE, yall had a good year. As far as hendersonville, their well coached and have tough players so they'll be ready to go. Its gonna be fun ballgame and thats what the playoffs are all about.

The winner of this games gets to host the quarterfinal game as well has a very good chance of playing in the semi-final game. Should be a very electric atmosphere in Paris this week. Possibly the nicest fans in the state hosting this week. Good luck to both teams wish we were playing but that's how things go sometimes.

The winner of this games gets to host the quarterfinal game as well has a very good chance of playing in the semi-final game. Should be a very electric atmosphere in Paris this week. Possibly the nicest fans in the state hosting this week. Good luck to both teams wish we were playing but that's how things go sometimes.

Henry County appreciates the kind comments about our community.

Man, no love for Hendersonville? GWAVE1 you have to give some credit. They won by 20 and you know we have one of the toughest districts out there between hendersonville beech gallatin and mj. Its going to be a great matchup come friday night in paris. Its going to be close and definately not going to be an easy win

There's love/hate in that relationship I am sure! But I agree that your district is tough, but I cannot believe that Beech gave up that many points to Northeast. I know the QB was out, but I thought 9AAA was known for tough D. Here in Henry County, we have one of the better defenses in history to suit up. This seems to be a matchup of similar teams. Who's Defense is going to stand up to the battering rams each side brings? Interesting game, I can't wait!

Go Big RED!!!

Wow! What a night in Quad 3. Beech and Springfield going down in round 1. Didn't see that coming. I was also surprised to see Hendersonville defeat Gallatin by a 20 point margin. I figured the game would at least be close given the matchup the week before. Also congrats to Clarksville and Northeast for upsetting some good teams. I said this before and I'll say it again. Clarksville and Northeast aren't great teams, but noone should overlook either of them. HC found that out last year.

Now, onto the HC game. Hendersonville will be a tough out. I think this could turn into an all out slugfest. Henry County is 0-7 all time against teams who are currently playing in District 9-AAA. Hendersonville will more than likely be the best team we have faced so far this year. Henry County currently fields one of the best defenses it has ever had statistically. Which is pretty exciting considering the D-line and secondary are still so young. We'll see how it goes. I can't wait for this matchup, should be a good game.

There's love/hate in that relationship I am sure! But I agree that your district is tough, but I cannot believe that Beech gave up that many points to Northeast. I know the QB was out, but I thought 9AAA was known for tough D. Here in Henry County, we have one of the better defenses in history to suit up. This seems to be a matchup of similar teams. Who's Defense is going to stand up to the battering rams each side brings? Interesting game, I can't wait!

Go Big RED!!!

I could not believe Beech let up 28 against NE either. I wasnt there but i know they threw a pick 6 and gave up a long run for a TD in the 1st half. Both HC and HHS have great D's and i'm definately excited about this matchup. The winner may have to get passed Northeast the following week so i'm interested to find out how the clarksville and NE game goes. Honestly i think the winner of HC and HHS could go far possibly the whole way