Adamsville travels to Humboldt

JungleJim125

I don't think i have ever seen as many flags in my life at a high school football game! Humboldt best get the rust off before TCA comes to down! But with all due respect Adamsville has got a goood football team and i don't see how they lost 5 games! Our prayers are with the two kids and hopefully they will be ok soon!

Yes, all the flags were on Humboldt and when they were in scoring position. Two holding flags back to back when Humboldt was in the 10 yard line! Humboldt needs to get it together before TCA or it's going to be a long night! I really want to see how many penalties Humboldt had in the game & yards!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, all the flags were on Humboldt and when they were in scoring position. Two holding flags back to back when Humboldt was in the 10 yard line! Humboldt needs to get it together before TCA or it's going to be a long night! I really want to see how many penalties Humboldt had in the game & yards!

I don't believe Humboldt comitted that many mistakes some were just bad calls! Poor piss officials! Taking nothing from the Cards they have a good team! But this is why i do not like bye weeks! :twisted:

I don't believe Humboldt comitted that many mistakes some were just bad calls! Poor piss officials! Taking nothing from the Cards they have a good team! But this is why i do not like bye weeks! :twisted:

That was awful - seems really one sided - just can't believe we lined up offside that many times. Oh well a win is a win is a win.

Humboldt needs to start the game off in the spread and utilize all their players instead of running quan to death. I can't wait to see the one sided officiating not complaining but made the game closer than it should have been. Fans from adamville might say they should have won but Humboldt us a better team. Adamsville could not stop Humboldt when they went to the spread offense. The refs stopped them with all the crazy calls, quan wasn't touched and tripped in his on feet but crossed the goal line & one ref marked at inch line. I can't wait to see Jackson sun stats tomorrow, Humboldt probably had over a 150 yards in penalties, some were legit but most were make up calls!

Humboldt needs to start the game off in the spread and utilize all their players instead of running quan to death. I can't wait to see the one sided officiating not complaining but made the game closer than it should have been. Fans from adamville might say they should have won but Humboldt us a better team. Adamsville could not stop Humboldt when they went to the spread offense. The refs stopped them with all the crazy calls, quan wasn't touched and tripped in his on feet but crossed the goal line & one ref marked at inch line. I can't wait to see Jackson sun stats tomorrow, Humboldt probably had over a 150 yards in penalties, some were legit but most were make up calls!

Now I'll take my loss like man, y'all got a win and you earned it! But y'all only had one legit drive the rest was on short fields and off turnovers! Humboldt has a great team, hope they go far ! I am proud of my cardinals , we had a shot and we fought hard! Just came up short! Great season, ready to hit the weight room and get better!

Now I'll take my loss like man, y'all got a win and you earned it! But y'all only had one legit drive the rest was on short fields and off turnovers! Humboldt has a great team, hope they go far ! I am proud of my cardinals , we had a shot and we fought hard! Just came up short! Great season, ready to hit the weight room and get better!

That was that defense that caused that short field - They're on our team also. :roflol:

Anyway - Great game guys.

Score was closer than expected, officiating was worser than expected ( I know but they rhyme)

Glad it didn't cause calling back any scores

Overall coaching was pretty darn good.

And most importantly: Are the two players OK?

I look for Humboldt to open up the spread next week against TCA! Alot of folks will get a chance to carry the pumpkin next week! Make no mistake TCA will come to play Humboldt better prepare because Mr. Washington is coming! I also take my hat off to the Adamsville team played hard all night! I see them being a force next season!

Humboldt had 15 pentalties for 107 yards! Terrible!

I agree on the number of penalties for both teams. But I will have to say on the encroachment calls they were correct on both teams. I stand and look straight down the line and both teams would line up across the ball a lot.

Great game Vikings. I told you we were coming to fight congrats on the win yall made the plays when you needed to. Goodluck the rest of the playoffs. Maybe we will get to invite you all down to the ville next year