Soddy Daisy Trojans at Riverdale ( Rd #2 )

SoddyDaisyCajun

Soddy beat a very hot LC team last week. I think Riverdale will have the size and speed advantage this game even tho Riverdale's D isnt that fast. Riverdale will contain Soddy's running back and force them into some tough situations. Davenport should have a big game. And i see Riverdale winning big

Soddy beat an LC team that turned the ball over and had too many penalties. A tough loss but hopefully a learning process for the younger guys.

RIVERDALE BY 14

GO FALCONS!!!

Soddy beat an LC team that turned the ball over and had too many penalties. A tough loss but hopefully a learning process for the younger guys.

RIVERDALE BY 14

GO FALCONS!!!

Looked like LC was doing really well until that int at the end zone. After that, things started going downhill and for some reason everyone forgot how to tackle.

Credit SD for seizing the momentum and playing great after they did. Forcing mistakes and making the other team pay usually leads to wins.

I was checking out the computers and SD is on par with several pretty good middle TN teams. This is going to be a very tough game. Riverdale needs to start fast and play for 48 minutes. Anything less than their best effort and the Warriors will be playing the 'what if' game on Saturday morning.

Any update on #14 and #3? Will they be able to go Friday night? It was great to see #26 back on the field...I think the defense is better when he's out there.

lol do it really matter i see you got the message

Do it really matter or does it really matter? Now think about it and pick which one you think is correct. Maybe you should spend more time hitting the books and less on Coach-T. Or Maybe.......that is what a fine Riverdale High Education sounds like!

Do it really matter or does it really matter? Now think about it and pick which one you think is correct. Maybe you should spend more time hitting the books and less on Coach-T. Or Maybe.......that is what a fine Riverdale High Education sounds like!

See and they ragged on me for correcting this person. At least i'm not the only one doing it :roflol: :roflol:

there is a difference between good and GREAT!...

I would say we have a great running back but you can decide that for yourself. He has about 1900 yards. He is for sure the best back in the Chatt. area. He is only a soph. also. Ask Lincoin County how good he is. He is hard to tackle. You can stop him for a little while but if it is a tight game then he is almost impossible to stop in the 4th. If soddy can keep it close then I see Soddy winning this one. Soddy does start slow sometimes though so riverdale might put it out of reach in the 1st half.

I would say we have a great running back but you can decide that for yourself. He has about 1900 yards. He is for sure the best back in the Chatt. area. He is only a soph. also. Ask Lincoin County how good he is. He is hard to tackle. You can stop him for a little while but if it is a tight game then he is almost impossible to stop in the 4th. If soddy can keep it close then I see Soddy winning this one. Soddy does start slow sometimes though so riverdale might put it out of reach in the 1st half.

riverdale's run defense is not a strength vs a good line and good back...but they can play well vs an average line and good back (as it sounds like yall have)...but the problem you or anyone else will have is that offense...it can run and throw (we found this out)...with great results...it will eat up the clock...wear your D down...and keep scoring and scoring and scoring...even if they get down (riverdale that is)...they can come back and tie it up...they were down 21-0 vs both oakland and blackman and came back to tie it up...and down 17-0 vs siegel and came back and blew siegel out...good luck stopping the MACHINE...we could not and our D is pretty dang good if not great!

lol how did i know that you would bring bring riverdale academics into this. Yea you really got some issues for real. How old are you, you sound so imature. lol im sorry that you spent all of your like taking english class. Please leave me alone,

So you talk about me to. lol im sorry that some of you low lifes have nothing else to do but sit on coach-t read about highschool football and correct computer grammer. lol i like president OBAMA, but did he really lose, or create more jobs because it seems to me that you all have nothing to do.lol GO WARRIORS