Soddy Daisy Trojans at Riverdale ( Rd #2 )

SoddyDaisyCajun

For the record, I sought the kid out after the game and shook his hand and told him he played a heck of a game. Got I gotta be honest, I had to look at his number twice and asked him if he was the quarterback. No disrespect intended the kid looked like Howdy Doody. I think he is only gonna get better, plays way beyond his years. If you know me I cut up alot but will never disrespect a kid, unless he disrespect himself first. :popcorneater:

So you don't plan on using his name in the future? Also whether you realize it or not, you again in your reply disrespected him by not saying his real name.Wow.

Lots of people seem to think this will be a blow out and it could be. Look for Soddy-Daisy's D to keep them in the game and if it's true that Riverdale has a little bit of trouble with the run, then things could get interested. Let's go Trojans, pull the upset and sing on the bus all the way home.

I don't think it will be a blowout, unless you consider Riverdale winning by 14 a blowout and you are right about SD singing on the bus ride home. They will be singing the BLUES.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

Lots of people seem to think this will be a blow out and it could be. Look for Soddy-Daisy's D to keep them in the game and if it's true that Riverdale has a little bit of trouble with the run, then things could get interested. Let's go Trojans, pull the upset and sing on the bus all the way home.

For Riverdale it will be like being in "GLEE" for a night.

Go on the warrior website, and there you will find his name.It will next to number 13.

HIS NAME IS DILLON WOODRUFF. WOW . Get over it SECMAN. Let it go. Deep breaths in and out. mykidsdad has explained himself and yet you won't let it go.So move on. His name is there. Feel better. I hope so.

Now back to your regular scheduled program.

Edited by naildriver247

I do believe we are going to win. but in order to do that we have ot obviously protect the ball and execute. i dont think you will see a lot of passing or anything fancy i think we will just line it up and go right at them. defensively we need to get some nastyness about us and some meaness and REFUSE to allow the running back to have a good day. if we put 9 in the box and 1-1 on the outside to stop that run that is what we need to do and then get that us against the world mentality on defense because our offense will score points