Soddy Daisy Trojans at Riverdale ( Rd #2 )

SoddyDaisyCajun

Very good job by the Warriors tonight! Especially proud of the special teams units for getting a definite 'A' for their efforts.

It was good to see some of the injured guys back out there. Still a couple guys banged up but the team is as healthy as they have been in quite a while.

I like Marcellous back at safety...seems like a much better fit. Wish we had done that earlier in the season.

I'm sure that SD was hoping for a better showing but Riverdale was definitely 'on' tonight. The Trojans never quit, showed just about everything in their bag of tricks, and were still competing on every play right down to the end. I think both teams can learn a few things from this one. I know Riverdale's defense needed to have a good outing against an outstanding back...I think tonight fit the bill on that one.

Congrats to SD on a great year...hopefully we can both be lucky enough to do it again next year.

Very good job by the Warriors tonight! Especially proud of the special teams units for getting a definite 'A' for their efforts.

It was good to see some of the injured guys back out there. Still a couple guys banged up but the team is as healthy as they have been in quite a while.

I like Marcellous back at safety...seems like a much better fit. Wish we had done that earlier in the season.

I'm sure that SD was hoping for a better showing but Riverdale was definitely 'on' tonight. The Trojans never quit, showed just about everything in their bag of tricks, and were still competing on every play right down to the end. I think both teams can learn a few things from this one. I know Riverdale's defense needed to have a good outing against an outstanding back...I think tonight fit the bill on that one.

Congrats to SD on a great year...hopefully we can both be lucky enough to do it again next year.

Who needs luck when you got the TSSAA on your side.

Went to the game, total domination by Riverdale,just as I figured it would be. Waaay to much speed for SD.. In all fairness # 3 for SD. got hurt very early and that really hurt SD., he is one of their better players, really hurt us last week. Riverdale is is a good position to get a rematch with Maryville if they take care of business next week. Did notice that the warriors seem to have really improved since we played them 3rd game, may make a run! :thumb:

Wow! Blackman dad knows something about Soddy?

YEP...you are right...i do and i did!

you forget that for 4 years my oldest boy wrestled those chattown teams a 100 times and I made many friends down east...so i talk to them...they say soddy is bad compared to teams in our district...i believe they are telling me the truth...and riverdale vs soddy game score proves that they were right and therefore i was right...can't beat a team by 50 unless they are really bad...that is the bottom line and i'd say the same thing about blackman if they got beat by 50... ;)

You really are a whiney little witch! <_<

If it was your team on this side of the bracket you would not say a thing. Best get ready for your next game because it is NOT going to be the gimme last nights game was for y'all.

My man LOD, I was wondering where you have been. I thought you may have gotten caught up in a Bigfoot trap or somin. As it apears you been on a week long piss and vinegar binge. Easy big fella, and lets don't bring up the whole gimmie thing. It doesn't play well. :popcorneater: