Pearl Cohn @ Smith Co

DIRTYDIME

Ok its Tuesday and this topic's sub title still looks like a 7 year old typed it. Dirty, please change "Lost" to "Loss" and add an 's to year. Thanks :thumb::roflol:

:excl:

You are right please forgive me of the incorrect language, I noticed that once I did it. It makes me look like I got my education in Smith County :thumb: Im saying nothing else until after the game on Friday.....See you guys in the "HOLE" lot of nothing

Guest Termite

smartest thing you've put on this board this week. :thumb:

DIRTYDIME

Why you wanna meet me Im nobody special

NOPE......this is the smartest thing he said Snowy. :roflol:

Edited by Termite

Dirty just leave it alone...its just 3days untill the showdown! :popcorneater:

Lets see now, PC's BAND drum core has 12 people in it - the dirty dozen refers to the 12 people who play drums - so you are talking about the BAND going to beat our band. Why didn't you let us know you played in the band? Yes, looking forward to seeing you in the great band from PC :flower:

as my uncle pigman would say, "dirtydime aint got no sense." :lol:

and the explanation for that screen name sounds like something 3 jr. high cheerleaders came up with. what a tool.

I don't think snoball is much better. I would be rather called dirtydime any day. If you don't know what snoball means, maybe you should watch the movie clerks.

PEARL COHN BY 3!!