Pearl Cohn @ Smith Co

DIRTYDIME

Guest Termite

Terdmite is a nobody,just like his team.GO FIREBIRDS

See......there you go again.....coattailing Cannon Co...... and wingman :roflol:

You sure pay me a lot of attention for a nobody.

Never had an original thought have you? Of coarse, everyone has come to expect as much. "GO -----".......

Hope our team can run them off the field as well as we have run them off this board.

pearl cohn by 20-shouldnt be close.....................

Pearl cohn will not score 20!

Keep the blowout predictions coming.

:excl:

That kinda says it all. PC is going to be a challenge for our small...but slow guys. :D I think we have our hands full...for sure. It's not the 1st time that's happened. Our kids will be well prepared. On a side note...it's impressive for PC's kid to be committed to Duke. He must be a great young man & very strong academically to be recruited by them. Kudos for him.

Sure was a bunch of crow on the table in Smith County today. Great season for the Owls. Now support the Tigers like they supported you last week.

I told you early in the week that Pearl Cohn was the most physical team we (East Lit) played all year. They are very very good. I fully expected the Firebirds to win, but not by 40/ Actually figured around 3 touchdowns. Sometimes it snowballs on you.

Short trip to Goodpasture for the Firebird's game at Goodpasture. Sequatchie had a nice running game. Really good speed outside, but had absolutely no answer for Goodpasture's size. The war was won early in the trenches. Goodpasture will not do that again this week. They will have to earn this one. Could be a slobbernocker.