How much does a state title cost?

mikescott

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray! You just said DaisyMay stuck me and then said I was right with everything about Cleveland's coaching staff. I don't know why so many people refuse to see the truth. Cleveland has the best EVERYTHING and still is not close to winning a state title, and before you say they're runnerup 6 times or whaever...we all know their 2nd place finish is very far from a first place.

Any body know if mikescott eats his crow with a fork or his fingers? Congratulations to the wrestling Blue Raiders, what a team effort over the weekend.

Where was Mike Scotts purple pounders he bragged about so much? Did they pull a no show like they did against Ooltewah, Ringold and Tullahoma duals? It appears that lack of competition hurt them like everyone predicted. Too bad for his wrestlers because some appeared to be pretty tough. I guarantee he was one of the ones wanting the small school / large school split.

come on mikescott, you cant make a thread like this and then act like you fell off the message board!!!! whats up??? did you see how that "so called" over priced Raider team came to the state this weekend? my dad always taught me that if someone whips you today, he better whip you tomorrow and if he whips you tomorrow, he better whip you again the next day!!! Then one day, you're gonna get tired of getting whipped! Cleveland got tired of getting whipped! I know those kids and coaches personally and they have put in the blood, sweat, and tears together, and deserve everything they get!!! these coaches work day and night for these kids! they open their homes and hearts to these kids! so, i ask you mikescott(you idiot)HOW DO YOU PUT A PRICE ON THAT????? SO, THAT WOULD MAKE THEM WORTH WHATEVER THEIR GETTING PAID AND THEN SOME!!! what they have done for my two brothers has been unbelievable!!! I would go to war with any of them any day!