Maryville's region

G94Tucker

Being a life long Oak Ridge fan, I don't know where some of you think Oak Ridge fans are Maryville haters. We have always respected the program and look forward to the day when our program is back at the same level it was a few years ago. Oak Ridge has had a long proud tradition of winning too and know what it is like to have the bullseye on your back. Good Luck Maryville the rest of the way and we are happy to have you back on the schedule for the next two years.

Dave, He is the type to sum people up as a "group" when he really just hates me.

Edited by bladerunner

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate ??!! you gotta be kidding !! :roflol: You take all of this a lot more serious than I do if you believe that :roflol:

Look Da'Rick,

You need to stop trying to sum up OR people as a whole. We are all diff. I am the only Ridger who makes comm. that you don't agree with. I am not sure that you really read Govman's post in another thread..Some people don't apprec. being grouped as one. You could hurt peoples feelings.

Not sure what an "unset" is but I can tell you firsthand that the Rebel coaches spent copius amounts of time in the film room this weekend, have boatloads of respect for the Ads, and as a team are not even thinking about DB or anybody else. Challenge: show us a game in the last decade where Maryville thought "too far ahead" and were "unset."

fatherreb....Eye thank eye nose what "unset" meens....One time me and mommaSTARS wint two a gaim and thay asked momma if'un she haid 2 tickits beecaws she wuz taikin up two seets.....Eye refused two pay fer too tickits fer hur and thay "unsetted" momma and me frum tha gaim..... :angry:

Look Da'Rick,

You need to stop trying to sum up OR people as a whole. We are all diff. I am the only Ridger who makes comm. that you don't agree with. I am not sure that you really read Govman's post in another thread..Some people don't apprec. being grouped as one. You could hurt peoples feelings.

geez , Govman really hurt your feelings didn't he !! look at my response to DCCATVOICE , I don't lump you in with the other Ridgers .... your ... uh ... special .... ya you have special needs :thumb:

What it means is even though there are 2 different threads about his team's upcoming game , he chose to post in a thread about Maryville , hoping to take a shot at them ..... I know , pathetic isn't it . For years around this area , all Maryville heard from teams like Oak Ridge , Farragut and Bearden was that we were afraid to play with the big boys .... well last year Maryville did move up , and yes we've lost to Alcoa twice and White Station .... but Maryville has still not lost to a so called "Big Boy " . I guess when you're a Maryville hater you have to be very creative to find things to bash them with , when the best you can do is a "21 point loss on your home field Moral Victory " ( Hey did you see that big hit on that Kick off team Oak Ridge had !) :roflol:

No, you never "heard from TEAMS like Oak RIdge", etc... You heard from POSTERS who may or may not have supported the "TEAMS" you mentioned. What I find funny is that of all the people (or posters) on CoachT, it's you that has the gawl to get on BR about posting on a thread thats not about the team you support. Look back on all of your posts, and tell me they are on Maryville threads only!!

You can pick on ol BladeRunner all you want, but your NO better!! :thumb:

I guess you're right .... Maryville has lost the last 2 State championship games .... we should be so ashamed :oops: .... if only we could have the success that your team has had ... like having a big hit on a kickoff .... we can only dream I guess . Good luck on your game this week and hopefully I'll be able to see a big hit on the kick off team on "Friday night hits" !! :roflol:

Your grown man making the above post, and you want to judge Bladerunner????

Yea Right!!

No, you never "heard from TEAMS like Oak RIdge", etc... You heard from POSTERS who may or may not have supported the "TEAMS" you mentioned. What I find funny is that of all the people (or posters) on CoachT, it's you that has the gawl to get on BR about posting on a thread thats not about the team you support. Look back on all of your posts, and tell me they are on Maryville threads only!!

You can pick on ol BladeRunner all you want, but your NO better!! :thumb:

Thanks Catback , we can all only hope to be the perfect poster like you are . So since you call me out , but don't say a word to your buddy , I guess that means you approve of his posting ? Is that right ?

Being a life long Oak Ridge fan, I don't know where some of you think Oak Ridge fans are Maryville haters. We have always respected the program and look forward to the day when our program is back at the same level it was a few years ago. Oak Ridge has had a long proud tradition of winning too and know what it is like to have the bullseye on your back. Good Luck Maryville the rest of the way and we are happy to have you back on the schedule for the next two years.

Dave,

You'll have to excuse ol Pep, Bladerunner just has a way of getting under his skin, then he goes on a all out attack on all Ridgers. I too have the uptmost respect for Maryville and Alcoa for what they have been able to accomplish!

No, Pep

I don't agree with Blades views, show me one post I've ever made in a negative tone regarding the Maryville football program. I do however have a problem with you lumping in all Oak Ridgers when addressing Bladerunner . You would be WAY BETTER OFF JUST IGNORING HIS POST!

Edited by catback

Your grown man making the above post, and you want to judge Bladerunner????

Yea Right!!

Catback , I guess you ignore the many swipes that Bladerunner makes about Maryville , the majority of the time we all ignore him , funny how as soon as any of us get tired of him playing his games you always come running . You want bladerunner to get his digs in , but no one better ever respond back or the Coach T policeman Catback will come calling . If a Maryville poster constantly bashed Oak Ridge , myself and other Maryville posters would call them out for it , the last thing in the world I want to do is Bash Oak Ridge , I've always admired Oak Ridge , too bad Bladerunner doesn't want the mutual respect thing going between our fans .