Mr Football

pujo

After watching Tyler Rice and Jacob Tucker in back to back weeks my vote would be for Tyler Rice. He doesn't have Tucker's stats but for the "best back" I'd vote for Rice.

i agree with you i thought tucker would have a great game friday night but he didnt rice may have played a slight better game.

After watching Tyler Rice and Jacob Tucker in back to back weeks my vote would be for Tyler Rice. He doesn't have Tucker's stats but for the "best back" I'd vote for Rice.

I agree Moto. I REALLY like the Tucker kid,and think he's a class act and a super great athlete,but after seeing them both I would have to pick Rice.

Jacob Tucker will be a force to be reckoned with next year,but so will Frank "Tha Tank" Traughber!

My Man, Rell Morgan, sure made a good case for himself tonight.

Mr. Football Class A Lineman of the Year!:thumb:

most certainly troll, he may have only had 3 tackles but he had one forced fumble, two fumble recoveries, an interception, and hit boyd's qb as he threw causing Donnie to pick it off

oh and Hogan Whitmire is a tank, hopefully we'll have TWO MR. FOOTBALLS! :thumb:

Tucker definately is deserving of this award! He excels in all areas of his life on and off the field. Great student,son,athlete and all around great kid. He always gives his team credit for all of their hard work too. I believe he is a success because he gives 100%,and has given testimony to others about the good Lord and how he is blessed. Congrats to all the nominees!