Kudos to Grace Christian Mr. Football Finalist

grannyannie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, you accused me of getting after other Parochial schools and I clearly stated that there were only 3 such that I get after. I asked you to prove your slanderous comment. I don't even have cable or Dish Put up or shut up. Actually, just shut up. When a school gets away with cheating like Grace C. A. and Tennessee Temple, it not only effects that school's young people but young people at other schools as well. I didnt' say anything about MTV. I'm not sure what this has to do with this discussion. A forfeit don't fix it. Fortunately for S.P. last year they mercy ruled Grace. However, several schools gut burned in the previous rounds.

You are nothing but a Troll in the bad sense of the word. You started this thread under the auspices of congratulating a fine young football player but put a sub-title of "Not a Cheater." Had you not done that, it would have been nothing but a congrats to him rather than you getting called for your pious Bull Poopy.

IBTL

Please don't capitalize troll when you use it this way.:cry:

One of those teams I wrote sports headlines about was Coalfield.

And I'm certainly glad we aren't associated with Grace in those "headlines". You got to learn to win, Grace hasn't yet. Hopefully it will come. Teams with class like Hampton, Cloudland, Greenback (until recently), Oneida, Coalfield, and Copper Basin all have had their down times and up times. It comes with 1a football, to excell in less time and be consistent doesn't happen as often as it appears to be happening with the private schools. I call that a red flag.

I certainly have never had a good experience at GCA from poor fan hospitality; to a headcoach cursing on the sidelines at the Coalfield Fans. It was heard by both a County Commissioner and a School Board member.A letter of rebuke was sent to the school.Nothing was done.No apology or such was offered. No suprise there. When you get off probation you will be multiplied up to 2a, have a nice ride.

As for this young man if he truly deserves the award I hope he gets it.

Edited by CYJacket

And I'm certainly glad we aren't associated with Grace in those "headlines". You got to learn to win, Grace hasn't yet. Hopefully it will come. Teams with class like Hampton, Cloudland, Greenback (until recently), Oneida, Coalfield, and Copper Basin all have had their down times and up times. It comes with 1a football, to excell in less time and be consistent doesn't happen as often as it appears to be happening with the private schools. I call that a red flag.

I certainly have never had a good experience at GCA from poor fan hospitality; to a headcoach cursing on the sidelines at the Coalfield Fans. It was heard by both a County Commissioner and a School Board member.A letter of rebuke was sent to the school.Nothing was done.No apology or such was offered. No suprise there. When you get off probation you will be multiplied up to 2a, have a nice ride.

What does " Greenback, ( until recently ) " mean ?

Hard fought game the other night. Closer for most of the evening than the score would indicate but Coalfield too strong and too deep in the 4th. GB was out gunned and banged up but offered no excuses. Coalfield gang got more than their share of late hits and questionable shots, a couple of Cherokee's don't take well to getting slammed around out of bounds or pushed late but they are definetly still a team with plenty of class.

The following is a copy of a TSSAA publication. The report for 2010-2011 isn't complete yet.

The TSSAA member schools having no player ejections for unsportsmanlike conduct, no coach ejections, and no major un-

sportsmanlike incidents reported during 2009-10.

SeniorandJuniorHighSchools

AthensJuniorHighSchool

E.W. GroveJuniorHighSchool

FayettevilleJuniorHighSchool

LincolnCo.NinthGradeAcademy

WestwoodJuniorHighSchool

Austin-EastHighSchool

BachmanAcademy

BigPictureHighSchool

BigSandyHighSchool

BishopByrneHighSchool

BlackmanHighSchool

BledsoeCo.HighSchool

BolivarCentralHighSchool

BoltonHighSchool

BradfordHighSchool

BrainerdHighSchool

BrentwoodAcademy

BrentwoodHighSchool

CamdenCentralHighSchool

CampbellCo.HighSchool

CarrollAcademy

ChattanoogaSchoolfortheArts&Sciences

ChattanoogaChristianSchool

CherokeeHighSchool

ChesterCo.HighSchool

ChristPresbyterianAcademy

CityUniversitySchoolofLiberalArts

ClaiborneHighSchool

ClarksvilleHighSchool

ClayCo.HighSchool

ClinchHighSchool

CockeCo.HighSchool

CollegedaleAcademy

CollinwoodHighSchool

ConcordChristianSchool

CrockettCo.HighSchool

CulleokaHighSchool

DonelsonChristianAcademy

DresdenHighSchool

EaglevilleHighSchool

EllistonBaptistAcademy

EvangelicalChristianSchool

F.C.Boyd,Sr. ChristianSchool

FairleyHighSchool

FatherRyanHighSchool

FayetteAcademy

ForrestHighSchool

FrankHughesHighSchool

FranklinRoadAcademy

FrederickDouglassHighSchool

Gatlinburg-PittmanHighSchool

GibsonCo.HighSchool

GirlsPreparatorySchool

GoodpastureChristianSchool

GraceChristianAcademy

GraingerHighSchool

GreenevilleHighSchool

GreenfieldHighSchool

GrundyCo.HighSchool

HamiltonHighSchool

HamptonHighSchool

HappyValleyHighSchool

HarpethHallHighSchool

HarpethHighSchool

HickmanCo.HighSchool

HollisF.PriceMiddleCollegeHighSchool

HollowRock-BrucetonCentralHighSchool

HumboldtHighSchool

Hume-FoggAcademicMagnet

HutchisonSchool

ImmaculateConceptionHighSchool

JacksonSouthSideHighSchool

JohnsonCo.HighSchool

King'sAcademy

KnoxvilleCatholicHighSchool

LakeCo.HighSchool

LawrenceCo.HighSchool

LivingstonAcademy

MadisonAcademicMagnetHighSchool

McEwenHighSchool

McKenzieHighSchool

MemphisAcademyofHealthSciences

MemphisBusinessAcademy

MemphisEastHighSchool

MemphisJewishHighSchool

MemphisMiddleCollegeHighSchool

MemphisNorthSideHighSchool

MemphisUniversitySchool

MiddleTennesseeChristianSchool

MontereyHighSchool

Morristown-HamblenHighSchoolEast

Morristown-HamblenHighSchoolWest

Mt.JulietChristianAcademy

MunfordHighSchool

MurfreesboroCentralMagnetSchool

NashvilleChristianSchool

NashvilleDiplomaPlusHighSchool

NashvilleMiddleCollegeHighSchool

NashvilleSchooloftheArts

NorthGreeneHighSchool

NortheastHighSchool

OakRidgeHighSchool

OakdaleHighSchool

OneidaHighSchool

OvertonHighSchool

PeabodyHighSchool

PolkCo.HighSchool

PopeJohnPaulIIHighSchool

RedBankHighSchool

RichardHardyMemorialSchool

RidgewayHighSchool

RiverdaleHighSchool

RiversideChristianAcademy

RockwoodHighSchool

RossviewHighSchool

SaleCreekSchool

SantaFeHighSchool

SevierCo.HighSchool

SouthFultonHighSchool

SouthGibsonCo.HighSchool

SpringHillHighSchool

St.Andrew's-SewaneeSchool

St.CeciliaAcademy

StewartCo.HighSchool

StoneMemorialHighSchool

SullivanNorthHighSchool

SullivanSouthHighSchool

SummertownHighSchool

SunbrightHighSchool

TellicoPlainsHighSchool

TennesseeSchoolfortheBlind

TennesseeSchoolfortheDeaf

TennesseeTempleAcademy

ThePhoenixSchoolforCreativeLearners

TheWebbSchool

TullahomaHighSchool

UnicoiCo.HighSchool

UppermanHighSchool

VanBurenCo.HighSchool

WartburgCentralHighSchool

WashburnHighSchool

WaverlyCentralHighSchool

WayneCo.HighSchool

WebbSchoolofKnoxville

WestmorelandHighSchool

WhitesCreekHighSchool

ALL Mr. Football nominees are winners. The combination of athletic ability, character, and excelling academically is a tough combination to achieve. Kudos to them all!

The following is a copy of a TSSAA publication. The report for 2010-2011 isn't complete yet.

The TSSAA member schools having no player ejections for unsportsmanlike conduct, no coach ejections, and no major un-

sportsmanlike incidents reported during 2009-10.

ALL Mr. Football nominees are winners. The combination of athletic ability, character, and excelling academically is a tough combination to achieve. Kudos to them all!

The above info...edited so someone will read it is among the dumbest ever posted on this site. Listing the schools with no "conduct issues" doesn't mean the schools are clean. Grace is on the list. They were and are dirty...that's all anyone needs to know.