Worst Field House in State:Chuckey-Doak

tcpioneer3

So what makes this year different from previous years. Last year the same facilities were used and nobody complained. So its ok for the in-county rivals to have no place to get warm or pee but gee, if someone from Carter County comes we should be ashamed???

I don't think anyone was trying to make it an issue of county vs. county here, Barb. I think it's just a general concern that should be addressed. IMO it's an embarrassment to make any visiting team pee in the woods!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what makes this year different from previous years. Last year the same facilities were used and nobody complained. So its ok for the in-county rivals to have no place to get warm or pee but gee, if someone from Carter County comes we should be ashamed???

Because in previous years CD was led to believe that as soon as everyone else, (West Greene, South Greene and North Greene) had their new field house then C-D would get one. C-D was last on the list because of the new school. However, from what i know, and correct me if im wrong, there is no plan in place nor is anyone even talking about a new field house or visitors restrooms.

Because in previous years CD was led to believe that as soon as everyone else, (West Greene, South Greene and North Greene) had their new field house then C-D would get one. C-D was last on the list because of the new school. However, from what i know, and correct me if im wrong, there is no plan in place nor is anyone even talking about a new field house or visitors restrooms.

With money as tight as it is, I'd say it will have to wait a bit longer...unless the boosters get busy.

With money as tight as it is, I'd say it will have to wait a bit longer...unless the boosters get busy.

That's what West Greene did. The school system put theirs on hold too. They were the third of the four schools to get one and the plan got axed. So the boosters went to work. I hear their facility is quite nice. Might be something Murphy needs to do.

I like to pee in the woods.

Bud, that is fun to do !! Look up at the stars, smell the fresh air, clean shoes, pee all over your shoes, you hear someone and you try to hurry and wind up with soaked pants and undies much less wet hands. and finally you didn't know that the cows had been there that day. Clean shoes again. :roflol::roflol:

That's what West Greene did. The school system put theirs on hold too. They were the third of the four schools to get one and the plan got axed. So the boosters went to work. I hear their facility is quite nice. Might be something Murphy needs to do.

Actually, The county built an new addition onto West Greenes old field house and also built new restrooms in 2003 or 2004(sometime around there)...and Yes, West Greene Boosters did build a new field house. Then they turned around and asked the county to pay the rest of it off for them, which they did. Somewhere around $50,000 i think.

Actually, The county built an new addition onto West Greenes old field house and also built new restrooms in 2003 or 2004(sometime around there)...and Yes, West Greene Boosters did build a new field house. Then they turned around and asked the county to pay the rest of it off for them, which they did. Somewhere around $50,000 i think.

Well at least the Buffs did something about it instead of starting a thread on coacht. $50,000 dollars is probably not even a fourth of what the whole building cost. Plus I heard that the Buffs got a lot of donations and work done by companies in the community that lowered the cost. It sounded like a full commitment from people in the community that supported the program. With the year the Black Knights had, surely they could get something rolling like West Greene did.