Players who got hosed in the mr.football race

Hambrick is impressive but Warren is a man on the field.

Warren is nominated as a lineman, and he certainly is a great rush end. But he could have just as easily been nominated as a back. He runs with a purpose and that purpose appears to be to punish whomever trys to tackle him, and if he just happens to score while running over people, oh well. Thats why I am offering him a fully funded, all expense paid trip to any place other than Goddard Field this Friday night. :DFixed

Edited by FootballDad

Warren is nominated as a lineman, and he certainly is a great rush end. But he could have just as easily been nominated as a back. He runs with a purpose and that purpose appears to be to punish whomever trys to tackle him, and if he just happens to score while running over people, oh well. Thats why I am offering him a fully funded, all expense paid trip to any place other than Goddard Stadium this Friday night. :D

I think he'll accept that. He'll be at Bill Bailey Stadium at Goddard Field Friday! :thumb:

Liberty's RB Tevin Bryant should have been nominated hands down.

Here are his stats.

147 Carries

1718 Yards rushing

11.6 Yards Per Carry

30 Rushing TD

6 Receptions

194 Yards

32 Yards Per catch

4 TD

Someone please tell me how these aren't Mr.Football worthy stats

I think grade point avg and the classroom is figured in on this award. He has some outstanding stats do you know what his GPA is......also there are a lot of teams that dont get their stats turned in to TSSAA so its possible that he was overlooked for that reason......happens to alot of kids every year. I'm sure he made all region which in my book is just as good as the other award because the coaches in your region vote on those and earning that respect is a huge honor.

Dalton boles from west Greene did great this year I was surprised he didnt get it due to thaw fact he has over 5 D1 colleges looking at him

Again, if you are going to impersonate someone else in your screen name, at least spell it right...only a coward uses someone else's name to stir up trouble...man up!

B.J. Spradlin of Greeneville not only should have been nominated but should have won Mr. football. He is the only player on Greeneville's team who they can't do without. No B.J. last week and Maplewwod would be going to Cookeville. Willie is good player but turn the lights on and B.J. is a great Football player.