Smyrna vs. Blackman

seantn_4

Hey anonymous you should change your screen name to imaidiot, if you think either game was less than a one score game. Nobody ever said Blackman was better team.

Smyrna has State Championship talent ( I have said it all year), but they will have to win it on the field not on coacht.

I will say this yall better get it this year, cause next year it falls off some. After that it gets really ugly. :popcorneater:

Also you used since in the wrong context, you should have used sense. In addition to use "Logically" and "dosen't make sense" as it relates to each other is an oxymoron. An oxymoron (plural oxymorons or oxymora) (from Greek ὀξÏμωÏον, "sharp dull") is a figure of speech that combines normally-contradictory terms. Oxymorons appear in a variety of contexts, including inadvertent errors such as extremely average and literary oxymorons crafted to reveal a paradox.

Hope that helps!

You know what kills me? We all correct each other's grammar like we're still in school. I think all of us have done it at least once :roflol:

Yeah when they open that new school Smyrna and Blackman might have an ugly season or two

• 2 weeks later...