Oak Ridge @ Riverdale

warhawks

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those sophs starting for Oak Ridge(9or10) they dont have a chance.That lil number 6 for Oak Ridge is small and young.Riverdale should just walk all over him.Rdale 99-0

If Riverdale is so good, why couldn't they beat Smyrna, Oakland or Blackman? There not even the 2nd best in their own county. Sounds to me like they are over rated. Oak Ridge is peaking at the right time. If you stop the run Bradley will tear you up passing. I can't wait for them to taste the cupcake. Oak Ridge 35 Riverdale 21

GO WILDCATS ! !

This is a video of that "little sophomore" #6.

Edited by ORWildcat1

If Riverdale is so good, why couldn't they beat Smyrna, Oakland or Blackman? There not even the 2nd best in their own county. Sounds to me like they are over rated. Oak Ridge is peaking at the right time. If you stop the run Bradley will tear you up passing. I can't wait for them to taste the cupcake. Oak Ridge 35 Riverdale 21

GO WILDCATS ! !

no RIVERDALE fans are talking about how awesome we think we are...so please dont confuse that with some of these people...As far as the losses against blackman and oakland extra points were not executed and blackman defense didnt do their job...against smyran they moved the ball up and down but didnt capitolize until the 4th QTR and they capotilzed on some of our turnovers deep in our territory...but you wont seea RIVERDALE fan calling OR a cupcake

no RIVERDALE fans are talking about how awesome we think we are...so please dont confuse that with some of these people...As far as the losses against blackman and oakland extra points were not executed and blackman defense didnt do their job...against smyran they moved the ball up and down but didnt capitolize until the 4th QTR and they capotilzed on some of our turnovers deep in our territory...but you wont seea RIVERDALE fan calling OR a cupcake

Riverdaleman

are you going to sit there and type like RHS beat Smyrna all night and the Bulldogs got lucky and won. Please we have been freinds too long for you to think that RHS gave Smyrna the game.

You have to admit to have finished 4th and get put in a difffent quad was a GIFT from the T$$AA, how you deserved it I still am not sure. I am not saying that the teams you have played did not deserve to be in the playoffs, but you have to admit for RHS to be a 4th place district team and have the 2nd best record in your quad RHS was on somebody's lets give em a break list.

Riverdaleman

are you going to sit there and type like RHS beat Smyrna all night and the Bulldogs got lucky and won. Please we have been freinds too long for you to think that RHS gave Smyrna the game.

You have to admit to have finished 4th and get put in a difffent quad was a GIFT from the T$$AA, how you deserved it I still am not sure. I am not saying that the teams you have played did not deserve to be in the playoffs, but you have to admit for RHS to be a 4th place district team and have the 2nd best record in your quad RHS was on somebody's lets give em a break list.

amen!

i could not have said it better! :thumb:

and riverdaleman is one of the best guys you'll ever meet...but he's blinded by that love for the dale! :wub::wub:

Your probably right, it may not be the true Riverdale fans that's calling Oak Ridge a cupcake, no offense intended. It should be a great game.

To all the trash talking fans, taste this cupcake: (this was against Maryville by the way)

Edited by ORWildcat1

GO WILDCATS ! !

riverdale is good...but they just happen to play in a district that was ranked 8th toughest in the nation...and smyrna now ranked # 33...blackman # 51...and oakland about #100...and they are the youngest team in terms of starters in our district...and they took oakland to overtime...triple overtime and blackman won in a shootout by 1 point...that is why they ended up 4th...but easily could have ended up much higher with the right bounce of the ball...i am sorry to tell ya...riverdale will win by a bunch...not sure who # 6 is...and that was a great single hit...but he and the other 10 better bring a whole sack of these kinds of hits to just keep it close...problem is...most of your guys will be hitting the wrong guy as they try to figure out who has the ball in the wingT machine...BOOM...whoops...he ain't got the ball... :roflol:

Riverdaleman

what i said was that smyrna moved the ball up and down and didnt capotlize til the 4th where was i wrong in that assesment...we got a turnover around our own 20 yard line threw and INT and then you scored the go ahead TD then our next possesion another turnover and yall scored again at no point did i say anything about us deserving the game or had control...

as far as quad i have NO IDEA from what i was told on this board it didnt matter where we finished because it went by where we are geograhpicly so if we finished first we still would have been put over there but i have no clue what i do know is we have always had to play our teams twice to win state before so we have never backed away from playing the games HOWEVER the TSSAA put us here we have no control so we will play who we are suppose to play and hopefully we can achieve the ultimate goal and that is a state championship

amen!

i could not have said it better! :thumb:

and riverdaleman is one of the best guys you'll ever meet...but he's blinded by that love for the dale! :wub::wub:

blindsided by what?...i never said we should have won the smyrna game..in fact when we got the turnover with 4 minutes to go i was thinking that we might steal one here...i was VERY impressed with smyrna...as i thought they dominated the game but we still had a chance in the end...lets just say i would wrather play blackman again as opposed to smyrna

riverdale is good...but they just happen to play in a district that was ranked 8th toughest in the nation...and smyrna now ranked # 33...blackman # 51...and oakland about #100...and they are the youngest team in terms of starters in our district...and they took oakland to overtime...triple overtime and blackman won in a shootout by 1 point...that is why they ended up 4th...but easily could have ended up much higher with the right bounce of the ball...i am sorry to tell ya...riverdale will win by a bunch...not sure who # 6 is...and that was a great single hit...but he and the other 10 better bring a whole sack of these kinds of hits to just keep it close...problem is...most of your guys will be hitting the wrong guy as they try to figure out who has the ball in the wingT machine...BOOM...whoops...he ain't got the ball... :roflol:

As long as we are comparing loses. Lose #1 Farragut in overtime on a Interception in which the QB stared down the WR had Oak Ridge run the ball like they had done all night. Oak Ridge lead this game all night until the last minute; it is quite possible that Oak Ridge would have won; this is a team that Riverdale barely beat in a comeback effort. Lose #2 Maryville- Oak Ridge turned the ball over 7 times (just about every RB fumbled) and QB had multiple INT). Maryville never drove the ball more than 40-45 yards to score. Lose #3 - Hardin Valley. regardless of what fans may think Hardin Valley is one of the biggest schools in the Knox Co. area and with only two years of varsity experience they are only going to get better. A late INT thrown to HV best athlete on the same route that they threw the INT from the Farragut game. Had the Wildcats scored they would have won that game. The win against Anderson Co. is the most impressive. Riverdale fans say the QB can pass. Oak Ridge beat the team with the QB that hold the majority of the passing records in the state. This is one reason the majority of Oak ridge fans aren't worried about Riverdales passing game. (not saying the QB is good just putting some facts out there).

Edited by ORcat14