Oak Ridge @ Riverdale

warhawks

Got my little ticket and am ready to watch FOOTBALL!

Bounder, as a friend.....stay away from the Pizza! Hamburgers are OK, Oaklands Hotdogs are better, and Smyrna has the best Hot Choc.

If they still have the 'steak' burgers they are very good. Don't know if they still have them as I have been eating before games this year.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you blackman people kill me there are only 8 team left in 6A football and yet we are playing the cupcake COME ON that cupcake beat the #1 seed gotta give the team some respect they are in the FINAL 8

To avoid becoming disillusioned, one must first avoid becoming illusioned! But your right that Bradley Central squad had er body shakin in er boots. BTW out of 28 no#1 seeds only 17 are still playing and only 4 of 8 in 5a and 6a.:popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

As long as we are comparing loses. Lose #1 Farragut in overtime on a Interception in which the QB stared down the WR had Oak Ridge run the ball like they had done all night. Oak Ridge lead this game all night until the last minute; it is quite possible that Oak Ridge would have won; this is a team that Riverdale barely beat in a comeback effort. Lose #2 Maryville- Oak Ridge turned the ball over 7 times (just about every RB fumbled) and QB had multiple INT). Maryville never drove the ball more than 40-45 yards to score. Lose #3 - Hardin Valley. regardless of what fans may think Hardin Valley is one of the biggest schools in the Knox Co. area and with only two years of varsity experience they are only going to get better. A late INT thrown to HV best athlete on the same route that they threw the INT from the Farragut game. Had the Wildcats scored they would have won that game. The win against Anderson Co. is the most impressive. Riverdale fans say the QB can pass. Oak Ridge beat the team with the QB that hold the majority of the passing records in the state. This is one reason the majority of Oak ridge fans aren't worried about Riverdales passing game. (not saying the QB is good just putting some facts out there).

You've broken down 3 losses very well. Please, give us some info on that 4th loss?

you blackman people kill me there are only 8 team left in 6A football and yet we are playing the cupcake COME ON that cupcake beat the #1 seed gotta give the team some respect they are in the FINAL 8

riverdaleman...it's not so much about oakridege being a cupcake...it's about riverdale being so much better than average/above average teams from the east...this is not sarcasm...! they are 4th in a district where the diff. between the top 4 in so tiny...

riverdaleman...it's not so much about oakridege being a cupcake...it's about riverdale being so much better than average/above average teams from the east...this is not sarcasm...! they are 4th in a district where the diff. between the top 4 in so tiny...

now that i can give you but too many on here are calling them cupcakes but i got a feeling that we better play clean football tonight...

DO i think we are gonna win OF COURSE IM RIVERDALEMAN but you wont see no OR fan saying they are gonna lose as well...so yes i think we will win BUT we are gonna have to turn the notch up on defense and be a little more aggrressive to the ball and we are gonna have to win the turnover battle I think we need to start fast on both sides of the ball meaning get a TD drive on the first drive and get a 3 and out on defense and then get another TD drive if we let OR stay in the game til the 4TH QTR it could be trouble

To avoid becoming disillusioned, one must first avoid becoming illusioned! But your right that Bradley Central squad had er body shakin in er boots. BTW out of 28 no#1 seeds only 17 are still playing and only 4 of 8 in 5a and 6a.:popcorneater:

Ive heard Smyrna has painted a big TSSAA Bracket on the Field because Blackman needed something to blame there loss on tonight!!

Ive heard Smyrna has painted a big TSSAA Bracket on the Field because Blackman needed something to blame there loss on tonight!!

you and your post continue to shame the rest of the riverdale faithful...

alot of guys are not liked by others on here...BUT YOU ARE # 1 ON THE LIST OF BEING DIS-LIKED by posters/ supporters from there own team... :shock:

angry...cynical...bitter...pissed...sour...come on...lighten up ... :D

if you go back and read all your post...you are wound tight...ALL THE TIME... :angry:

you'll be dead one day and you would not want the rest of us to think about you with the descriptions above...would ya???

show us a gentler...softer...more thoughtful...side of mr. warrior... :wub:

now that i can give you but too many on here are calling them cupcakes but i got a feeling that we better play clean football tonight...

DO i think we are gonna win OF COURSE IM RIVERDALEMAN but you wont see no OR fan saying they are gonna lose as well...so yes i think we will win BUT we are gonna have to turn the notch up on defense and be a little more aggrressive to the ball and we are gonna have to win the turnover battle I think we need to start fast on both sides of the ball meaning get a TD drive on the first drive and get a 3 and out on defense and then get another TD drive if we let OR stay in the game til the 4TH QTR it could be trouble

WE LOVE EACH OTHER ...AGAIN!

Let it go warrior82dad, nobody here is whining. Go win you game and be the champion of the weiner bracket. Meanwhile the men folk have a game of their own to play.

We Are Blackman! no excuses necessary!