Wayne County at Jo Byrns

jusboro

Who wins?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between these 2 playoff rivals?

• Jo Byrns
    • Wayne County

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not going to be as easy for jb's running game to wear down wc defense as you think this year they have so much depth on the d-line they play 7 guys and they really don have a drop off in play

You're right it won't be easy. I didn't realize you guys went 7 deep on the d-line...that's awesome for a 1A team. There's no drop off?

Not scared of JB at all we just know that WC is the better team in this game. But if they win i will welcome them on down to PC just as i am you. But Good Luck to the Cats.

you are just scared to think that jo byrns might be better then wayne co. you know that your team got LUCKY to beat wayne co. earlier this year and you cant phathom a team being better then that. You will see buddy.

I wander how good Rice footing is gonna be after all this rain bet not near as good they coming for ya short step's :wacko:

Rain suppose to clear out thursday morning and be sunny the rest of the day and all day Friday....don't expect it to be much of a factor. but if it is, the footing issue goes both ways. They ain't nobody been able to consistently bring him down in the backfield all year. If Cwood or Perry Co with their speed couldn't do it, ya'll won't be able to either.