Wayne County at Jo Byrns

jusboro

Who wins?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between these 2 playoff rivals?

• Jo Byrns
    • Wayne County

Well MOTO... I have a word of advise for you. Take all the gas money the good ol' folk of JB reving them motors up before the game, and go buy you a pass defense :thumb: Its the only shot you got Friday night. I herd walmart was sold out LoL I think the game wont even be close .But you never know ... the long ride there could account for JB scoring ounce :popcorneater:

We have to stop their run game first. I agree though, their secondary is gonna have a long night....so, they better be ready. I'm sure we'll come out slingin it around first thing. Go Wildcats!!!! :thumb:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm back. Well, you were honest. I figured ya'll as a more run stop D anyway. Of course, I'm not sayin ya'll have done bad against the pass, because those are some pretty good stats. I suspect our run D to have problems this friday, but we have been put to the test a few times this year against the run. I'm curious to see which team's alternative offesensive game does the best. Thus, WC's run game and JB's pass game. Go Wildcats!!!! :thumb:

The thing about JBS is that even though they are a strong running team, their passing offense is not a crutch. If Moto will, please go ahead and post Adkins passing stats for the season. This is going to be an excellent hs football game that I cannot wait to see but I am giving the ever so slight edge to JBS b/c I believe they are a little more balanced on offense.....

Well MOTO... I have a word of advise for you. Take all the gas money the good ol' folk of JB reving them motors up before the game, and go buy you a pass defense :thumb: Its the only shot you got Friday night. I herd walmart was sold out LoL I think the game wont even be close .But you never know ... the long ride there could account for JB scoring ounce :popcorneater:

Don't forget that WC runs the ball too. WC averages about 16 passes a game (probably 20 if you count the T.Rice tuck and runs). JB will need their run and pass defense to win. WC is gonna score some points, we're just looking to get a few stops. Then on offense we've got to score every chance we get. I suspect WC will get some stops too. I predict a low scoring game with the winner winning by 7 or less.

The thing about JBS is that even though they are a strong running team, their passing offense is not a crutch. If Moto will, please go ahead and post Adkins passing stats for the season. This is going to be an excellent hs football game that I cannot wait to see but I am giving the ever so slight edge to JBS b/c I believe they are a little more balanced on offense.....

Well, its not like our run game is a slouch. #4 is averaging at least 1TD a game and is averaging at least 70 yards per game. Also, T.Rice is averaging at least 1TD a game and 50 to 60 yards a game(maybe more). Along with others running the ball. WC averages about 150 yards per game. We are pretty balanced ourselves. Go Wildcats!!!! :thumb:

Well, its not like our run game is a slouch. #4 is averaging at least 1TD a game and is averaging at least 70 yards per game. Also, T.Rice is averaging at least 1TD a game and 50 to 60 yards a game(maybe more). Along with others running the ball. WC averages about 150 yards per game. We are pretty balanced ourselves. Go Wildcats!!!! :thumb:

Heard some good things about both teams. Should be a great game

AHHHHH! I get so friggin' pumped every time I get back on here an get caught up! :hungry:

Ya'll have been talking about long rides home and all, but I wanted to share this...the (and my) last play of the game back in '95. A good fella' and back-up QB named Glenn Haley got the play in from the sideline, ignored it and said "Shep, this one's for you...QB sneak on one." Why the significance? I may not have carried the ball, but being center I got to be lead blocker for a play that gained better than 15 yds...taking out a lineman and LB on the way. All things considered, not a bad way to end it.