Wayne County at Jo Byrns

jusboro

Who wins?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between these 2 playoff rivals?

• Jo Byrns
    • Wayne County

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, WC has only had one team hold them under 30 points(Chester Co.-25) and only 2 teams have scored more than 1TD against our Varsity-D(PC and MtP). All three teams entered into the playoffs. Two makin it to the second round. Wayne Co. had 7 teams from its reagular season to make into the playoffs(Chester Co.,Lewis Co., MtP,PC,C'ville,C'wood,Columbia Ac.),three of which made it into the second round playoffs. JB has only had one team hold them under 30 points(C'wood) and only 1 team(as far as I know) to score more than 1TD against their Varsity-D(C'wood). Who made the playoffs and made it to the second round. JB has had 4 teams from its reagular season to make the playoffs(WHH,Cascade,Clarksville Ac.,NCS), two of which made it to the second round. Three of them being put out by Region 6 teams.

JB beat our fourth place team C'wood. 28-14. Wayne Co. beat JB's second place team NCS. 49-28. Both teams have played three of the same teams(C'wood,NCS,McEwen). Both teams beat all three. I thought, I would give just a little break down of how their sesons went and how the other performed. Good luck and Go get'em Cats!!!! :thumb:

Great read. It's pretty neat how two different philosophies can end being so close in overall effectiveness. It goes to show that in the game of football, it's not about what you run but rather how you execute.

Ok, WC has only had one team hold them under 30 points(Chester Co.-25) and only 2 teams have scored more than 1TD against our Varsity-D(PC and MtP). All three teams entered into the playoffs. Two makin it to the second round. Wayne Co. had 7 teams from its reagular season to make into the playoffs(Chester Co.,Lewis Co., MtP,PC,C'ville,C'wood,Columbia Ac.),three of which made it into the second round playoffs. JB has only had one team hold them under 30 points(C'wood) and only 1 team(as far as I know) to score more than 1TD against their Varsity-D(C'wood). Who made the playoffs and made it to the second round. JB has had 4 teams from its reagular season to make the playoffs(WHH,Cascade,Clarksville Ac.,NCS), two of which made it to the second round. Three of them being put out by Region 6 teams.

JB beat our fourth place team C'wood. 28-14. Wayne Co. beat JB's second place team NCS. 49-28. Both teams have played three of the same teams(C'wood,NCS,McEwen). Both teams beat all three. I thought, I would give just a little break down of how their sesons went and how the other performed. Good luck and Go get'em Cats!!!! :thumb:

Impressive

Yes. Our inability to stop the run comes from the fact that we catch blockers and ball carriers instead of attacking them. I will say that we seemed more physical last week than at any other time in the season. Sometimes the playoffs have a way of correcting the lack of physicality that has been shown during the regular season. Hopefully last weak's performance will carry over. Although, we didn't play that well agaisnt the run last week either. NCS just got behind and felt that they had to throw to score with us. Come on JB, throw it. Throw it. I dare you!!!

I am sure WC has great pass defense but JBS will surprise you w/ how well they pass. I believe PC had the best pass offense out of the teams WC played this year, so how did they do? I dont believe B.Adkins is as good of a player as Tucker, but he will be a close 2nd as far passing the ball concerning everybody WC played this year.....

this game will be close in the first half, wayne county will pull away in the 2nd half to win.

35-14

LMAO.....

Edited by Kevin38

I am sure WC has great pass defense but JBS will surprise you w/ how well they pass. I believe PC had the best pass offense out of the teams WC played this year, so how did they do? I dont believe B.Adkins is as good of a player as Tucker, but he will be a close 2nd as far passing the ball concerning everybody WC played this year.....

LMAO.....

Our pass defense is much better than our run defense. I know what we do better, and if JB throws it a bunch, we can come out of there with a win.