Wayne County at Jo Byrns

jusboro

Who wins?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between these 2 playoff rivals?

• Jo Byrns
    • Wayne County

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No his only son is only about 6-7 years old. He had a nephew play that looks a lot like him about 5 or so years ago. Yeah, he played about that time....think he graduated about 1981-82. And yeah, real nice guy.....he better be.....He's a Pastor too! :mrgreen:

Ok, its great to hear that he is a Pastor. I hope he said a prayer for all of us last night.

It was good to see you last night Buddy.

Same to you, always a pleasure to speak w/ you at the games. Congrats on the win and good luck next week.....

LOL, Hey Thanks Dude...You Coaching Anywhere?...Your Gonna Be A Good Un With All Your Knowledge. :thumb:

Still working on that, hoping a teaching spot will open up either this spring or next fall which will give me the opportunity to get on the field in some capacity. It really gets to me at moments that I am in limbo but just tryin to stay strong/positive. I always appreciate any vote of confidence so thanx for your encouragement.....

Same to you, always a pleasure to speak w/ you at the games. Congrats on the win and good luck next week.....

Still working on that, hoping a teaching spot will open up either this spring or next fall which will give me the opportunity to get on the field in some capacity. It really gets to me at moments that I am in limbo but just tryin to stay strong/positive. I always appreciate any vote of confidence so thanx for your encouragement.....

Well With My Vast Knowledge Of Football...I Feel Inferior To You..And Rightly So...But I'm Sure You'll Land Somewhere Soon!

So I take it that Jbs o line is so good they didn't hold at all once tonight o think JB paid the refs Cam newton money.

You are completely illeterate and have no respect. The comment you made in an earlier post should have gotten you banned, you seem to forget that these are kids and the type of things you say on these forums are completely uncalled for. Joking or not there is no place for it.

Well, WC was physical and won the turnover/penalty category the 1st quarter. When WC went deep right after the JB fumble and got intercepted momentum shifted and WC never got it back. All year long (except PC) T. Rice has been able to carry the offense and hit the deep ball almost at will. Not quite as easy as the quality of opponents has improved. I was wondering where was WC's intermediate and short passing game? It's hard to complete passes 35+ yards down the field when the QB is scrambling and the DB's have good closing speed. Shorter passes worked in the 3rd quarter when we moved he ball down the field before the holding penalties backed us out of the red zone. I don't make a habit of complaining about the officiating, but it was kind of convenient for the refs to flag WC for at least 3 holds, all on the JB side of the field, when WC started getting in scoring position, but they missed an obvious pass interference just before halftime that would have given WC the ball at the 5 or 10 with about 20 seconds to go. Saw few other things that could have been called on JB (block in the back on a kickoff return, and contact on A. Rice more than 5 yards down the field), but oh well. WC shouldn't put it all on the refs. They should have taken better care of the ball. JB has a good team. Give them credit, but they better be ready for PC, because it sure sounds like PC is rolling right now.

Lets clear something up....

This is not the NFL there is no 5 yard contact rule. A Defensive player can make contact with a Wr at any spot on the field as long as the ball is not in the air. Someone earlier stated that Rice was pushed out of bounds just before Tyler threw him the ball. If that is the case then that is a completely legal play as long as he did not pull him down. Stop complaining about the rules when you dont even know them.

You are completely illeterate and have no respect. The comment you made in an earlier post should have gotten you banned, you seem to forget that these are kids and the type of things you say on these forums are completely uncalled for. Joking or not there is no place for it.

Up for moderator.

:roflol: A tougher D omg that is funny yall gave up 48 to a good WC team i can just Imagine how many you goona give up to a super JB team :hungry:

HA HA WEll logger too bad you cant take the reffs with you to PC . 2 weeks in a row JB got the calls all night. I picked WC over yall last week and it was the kiss of death. lol I guess a 2 1/2 hour drive .... bus breaking down .... and the reffs beat the rice boys . wow congrats :popcorneater: Ill be at the PC game. Cant wait to see # 1 try to run over # 5 for PC.

HA HA WEll logger too bad you cant take the reffs with you to PC . 2 weeks in a row JB got the calls all night. I picked WC over yall last week and it was the kiss of death. lol I guess a 2 1/2 hour drive .... bus breaking down .... and the reffs beat the rice boys . wow congrats :popcorneater: Ill be at the PC game. Cant wait to see # 1 try to run over # 5 for PC.

Well tell him to buckel up tight it's gonna be a BUMPY RIDE :unsure: