1. 1. Who will win?

• Lake Co.
    • Perry Co.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quitters

Lake County is always fast. Take it from someone who knows. We played them every year I was in high school and lost to them every year. 1 bowl game, 3 time in playoffs. They won 1 or 2 state championships and were put out the other times by ECS who won it and bare in mind that it was just 3 classes then and all the privates were hungry for and playing for the title.

I don't think that PC will be able to defend the perimeter against them and doubt Lake Co. can stop them. It looks to be a total shootout. I will not be surprised to see 50 to 60 pts by each team. Perry can score but so can LC. Should be a barn burner. LC put up 60 on UC and 50 on Huntingdon.

Edited by monster man

Lake County is always fast. Take it from someone who knows. We played them every year I was in high school and lost to them every year. 1 bowl game, 3 time in playoffs. They won 1 or 2 state championships and were put out the other times by ECS who won it and bare in mind that it was just 3 classes then and all the privates were hungry for and playing for the title.

I don't think that PC will be able to defend the perimeter against them and doubt Lake Co. can stop them. It looks to be a total shootout. I will not be surprised to see 50 to 60 pts by each team. Perry can score but so can LC. Should be a barn burner. LC put up 60 on UC and 50 on Huntingdon.

Thanks for the analysis... Good thing Perry County doesn't have to play those state championship teams.

Everyone keeps talking about Lake Co.'s Schedule.. This being Coach B first season back he didn't have much control of the schedule it was set from last year's coach beacuse schools do a two year contract to play each other.

What a joke?I can't keep from laughing.These Perry City boys taling about how good they are and the points they scored..That's really very funny..They beat East Hickman 1-9..Woo,,Really scary..beat Cornersville 4-7 team..wow..beat Loretto- a 2-8 team..what a tough game..beat Richland..a 1-9 team..just so tough..beat Columbia Ac ,a 6-5 team.very impressive and last but not least,the powerhouse Scotts Hill team..and by the way..that same Scotts Hill team lost to Halls Tenn..and Lake Co is familiar with Halls..believe they had Halls 40 point at the half..Looked to be 3 teams they beat that won just 1 game..another that won 2 games.And a 6-5 Columbia Ac team.And yall think Lake Co has played a worse schedule than that?Humboldt,Trenton ,Hayti and Huntingdon was as good or better that the top teamm you beat and if you want to talk about Union City,Halls..Halls beat Scotts Hill..So I'm not sure Rickland,East Hickman could beat any teams we played..Yall are so funny with that tough schedule.

What a joke?I can't keep from laughing.These Perry City boys taling about how good they are and the points they scored..That's really very funny..They beat East Hickman 1-9..Woo,,Really scary..beat Cornersville 4-7 team..wow..beat Loretto- a 2-8 team..what a tough game..beat Richland..a 1-9 team..just so tough..beat Columbia Ac ,a 6-5 team.very impressive and last but not least,the powerhouse Scotts Hill team..and by the way..that same Scotts Hill team lost to Halls Tenn..and Lake Co is familiar with Halls..believe they had Halls 40 point at the half..Looked to be 3 teams they beat that won just 1 game..another that won 2 games.And a 6-5 Columbia Ac team.And yall think Lake Co has played a worse schedule than that?Humboldt,Trenton ,Hayti and Huntingdon was as good or better that the top teamm you beat and if you want to talk about Union City,Halls..Halls beat Scotts Hill..So I'm not sure Rickland,East Hickman could beat any teams we played..Yall are so funny with that tough schedule.

Left out Wayne County, Mt. Pleasant, Collinwood, and Riverside.

And the teams in bold... I don't think any of the four could beat Wayne County or Mt. Pleasant.

Edited by cornerback10

Left out Wayne County, Mt. Pleasant, Collinwood, and Riverside.

Yes I did..Like I said..Humboldt,Trenton,Hayti,and Union City and Huntingdon would stay and probably beat a couple of those teams.Huntingdon did beat Dresden ,a team that beat Riverside.So your top teams arent what you may think..And as for the rest of the teams I mentioned..that is a joke..Middle school teams..hahaha..I was really worried for awhile about that great team and schedule and then I saw that and had the laugh for the day.

I know if your keeping up with this topic I said their are cream puffs on everybody's schedule. Truth is LC strength of schedule is 80th and PC is 55th according to coach T. Columbia Acd. was a 6-5 team but we didnt lose to them . LC was beat by a 6-5 team. I thought you were quitting. We really need to play cause our team needs practice we come out flat after bye weeks. So please dont forfiet we got to get ready for WC next week.

I know if your keeping up with this topic I said their are cream puffs on everybody's schedule. Truth is LC strength of schedule is 80th and PC is 55th according to coach T. Columbia Acd. was a 6-5 team but we didnt lose to them . LC was beat by a 6-5 team. I thought you were quitting. We really need to play cause our team needs practice we come out flat after bye weeks. So please dont forfiet we got to get ready for WC next week.

Shhh Radio!!! Don't facts get in the way of his stupidity.

Yall may want to talk about Lake Co playing cup cakes but Perry City should be called Cup cake City..Lake Co did play Fulton co and Fulton City..Perry Co played Scotts Hill and Richland..Looke to be a wash or even out..Lake Co played Gibson Co..Yall played East Hickman..Looks to be a wash but not sure Gibson Co wouldnt win considering the Pioneers played Milan,Westview,Humboldt,and teams very strong..Then you have Lorreto against South Fulton,Union City or Huntingdon..any team out of those three would win.Then the top teams like Humbolt,Hayti,Trenton..From top to bottom,Lake Co has played the tougher schedule

For your information,the system doesnt count out of stste teams so that isnt a fair way of judging .Fulton co and Fulton city would keep Lake Co at about the same ranking as Scotts Hill and Richland if they were to play and could count.Hayti would move Lake Co up considerably if they were a Tenn team and could be counted.So don't be so stupid and try to pull out a bogus ranking with me.I'm a walking ESPN.

Again.Cant go by that.Thought yall knew your football.No way to judge out of stste teams since they don't play Tenn teams hardly.!

Yall may want to talk about Lake Co playing cup cakes but Perry City should be called Cup cake City..Lake Co did play Fulton co and Fulton City..Perry Co played Scotts Hill and Richland..Looke to be a wash or even out..Lake Co played Gibson Co..Yall played East Hickman..Looks to be a wash but not sure Gibson Co wouldnt win considering the Pioneers played Milan,Westview,Humboldt,and teams very strong..Then you have Lorreto against South Fulton,Union City or Huntingdon..any team out of those three would win.Then the top teams like Humbolt,Hayti,Trenton..From top to bottom,Lake Co has played the tougher schedule

Yeah let's compare the East Hickman and Gibson County games...

September 24, 2010 Lake County @ Gibson County- Lake County wins 20-14, with a touchdown in the last forty seconds. Gibson County finishes with four turnovers and Lake County had six.

August 20, 2010- East Hickman @ Perry County- Perry County wins 37-0. Jacob Tucker finishes the game 16/26 207 yards 3 touchdowns. Tucker also led the rushing attack with thirteen carries for forty-six yards. Dray Mercer balled out with four catches and 114 yards and a touchdown.

My question to you.... Which game looks more impressive?