• Perry Co.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total wins by opponents

Perry County-50

Lake County-37

I believe Lake Co has played teams that have won 43 games..And Gibson Co has played Humboldt,Ropley,Dresden,Milan,Westview,Crockett,Trenton,Haywood co,Obion Cenand Lake Co..Let Perry co play that schedule and see what their record would be.And as far as Hayti..the Valle Catholic you are talking about beating Hayti is ranked 7th and also beat the number 14th ranked team team Thayer by a score of 56-21.

I believe Lake Co has played teams that have won 43 games..And Gibson Co has played Humboldt,Ropley,Dresden,Milan,Westview,Crockett,Trenton,Haywood co,Obion Cenand Lake Co..Let Perry co play that schedule and see what their record would be.And as far as Hayti..the Valle Catholic you are talking about beating Hayti is ranked 7th and also beat the number 14th ranked team team Thayer by a score of 56-21.

I was only counting the regular season games. Missouri high school football is weak as it comes... The best team in Missouri would get drilled by the best team in Tennessee.

We don't care if Gibson played the TN Titans, or the Vols or the LC middle school, they still went 0-10. Seriously we don't care about your schedule. Those falcons may fly high but these PC boys are good shots they'll shoot those falcons down come friday night.

We don't care if Gibson played the TN Titans, or the Vols or the LC middle school, they still went 0-10. Seriously we don't care about your schedule. Those falcons may fly high but these PC boys are good shots they'll shoot those falcons down come friday night.

Gibson Co is not good at all. Bad team to compare anything on deduct 5 points from lake co. 43 to 42 lake co wins

half the team is on the trap team and they will shoot them down

Dude, stop whining about schedules everyone is getting tired of hearing it, Like glazed said I dont care who Gibson Co. Played. Both teams have some cream puffs on their schedule, Do you think LC would beat WC, Riverside, CWood, and Mt Pleasant, I dont think so. PC has beat better teams than LC end of story I mean you guys lost to SF who is not that great, at least PC has beat a team that is still in the quarterfinals.

Dude, stop whining about schedules everyone is getting tired of hearing it, Like glazed said I dont care who Gibson Co. Played. Both teams have some cream puffs on their schedule, Do you think LC would beat WC, Riverside, CWood, and Mt Pleasant, I dont think so. PC has beat better teams than LC end of story I mean you guys lost to SF who is not that great, at least PC has beat a team that is still in the quarterfinals.

:thumb: