119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Lake Co.
    • Perry Co.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there... I've got black hair... I'll probably have an Mtsu black pullover on... I'm real cute... If you see me, speak up.

Come on now! You have talked all this smack about PC and I know you're from Squareville, but you can't support and wear the PC garbage...... We have a couple of students from LC @ MTSU if that is were you are going to school that you might know He was also a standout in his time @ LC. You shoulda told me that earlier and he might have give you some inside on this Lil Ol' LC team that would have helped you understand the beating they are going to take... :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Come on now! You have talked all this smack about PC and I know you're from Squareville, but you can't support and wear the PC garbage...... We have a couple of students from LC @ MTSU if that is were you are going to school that you might know He was also a standout in his time @ LC. You shoulda told me that earlier and he might have give you some inside on this Lil Ol' LC team that would have helped you understand the beating they are going to take... :roflol::roflol::roflol:

I've got a class with a Lake County girl.