signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

An offensive shootout, the outcome of which is determined by a strong defensive play, stand, and/or turnover. Every player on both sides expects to win and will leave it all on the field. No way to predict which side will will. Probably 5-5 if you played the game ten times.

But...I obviously believe it will be a pleasant ride back to the Mountain.:thumb:

And...I can assure you of one thing. The Troll won't be drivin'.:roflolk:

• Upvote 1

An offensive shootout, the outcome of which is determined by a strong defensive play, stand, and/or turnover. Every player on both sides expects to win and will leave it all on the field. No way to predict which side will will. Probably 5-5 if you played the game ten times.

But...I obviously believe it will be a pleasant ride back to the Mountain.:thumb:

Ain't you got some slicin' and dicin' to do today? :roflolk:

Well sig mountain people if you take sp off your regular season schedule the other teams are pretty weak. When you play a good team you give up alot of points.

Weak teams on our schedule, all cupcakes right? Here is the quote from the Times Free Press article that you can get to from the link on the home page of CoachT.

“It's hard not to relax with a schedule where your team induced the 35-point lead mercy rule in at least eight of your 11 wins, where you had a point-a-minute offense that could have been twice that if the starters played more than two quarters in just three of those 11 games. That schedule, by the way, included a couple of Class 4A teams and four teams that qualified for the playoffs, so don't criticize Eagles coach Bill Price for poor scheduling.â€

So keep dreaming that all we play is cupcakes, hopefully it will help you sleep this week. :roflol:

Oh and we actually played 5 teams that qualified for the playoffs not 4.

Edited by smeagle1

Well not to rain on your parade because you seem to be having a lot of fun. But I’m not sure what you used to derive that you have the best D in 2A. I did a quick check and in 10 regular season games FCS gave up 78 points and TC gave up 132. So I looked at common opponents and FCS gave up 68 and TC gave up 104. Not saying you don’t have a great D, I’m saying FCS has one that might equal yours.

As for sacks I guess it’s so many we can’t count.

The Goat sez: I beg your pahdon smeagle1...But, the number of sacks equals the

number of noses on the team...barring any biological anomalies.

Edited by mancoverage

The Goat sez: If you're planning on the Hermit driving...Good luck homer! :roflol:

The Spirit God spoke to the Troll in the woods this mornin'. emoticon-char-045.gif

Said, "Region 3 shall rise again! The three privates, Baylor North, Baylor South, Boyd, and their little redneck buddies at South Pitt and Copper Basin is all movin' on to the Semi's!"

The Goat sez: People have been prosecuted for diverting anesthesia from surgical patients. WhiteHouse by 3! :blink: