signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

First of all, congratulations to SM on a hard fought win. They were the better team on this night.

The Jackets played well, but made some crucial mistakes, had some key injuries, that were critical to

the outcome of the game. All part of football. In a game of this magnitude, the team that makes the

fewest mistakes usually wins. SM made few mistakes aside from the habit of taking a player down by the

face mask. Not many penalties other than those.

This Jacket team was predicted by some to finish the season at 7-3. Coach Creasy, staff, and the team

have accomplished a lot with this group. Next year looks even brighter. Hold your heads high Jackets,

you have been awesome!

Signal, you look prepared to take it the distance. We wish you the best.

Signal fans, some, not all, your reputation for after game activities preceded you. Plenty of room

off the field to celebrate if you like, no problem. Do not disrespect another teams field, intentional

or not. Old football adage, act like you've been there before...even of you haven't. We have our share

of rednecks as well, and I apologize for them. I wish they would stay home & listen on the radio.

Game's over, time to move on to the semis for the Eagles, and get ready for next year for the Jackets,

which will start soon.

PS, Troll, tried to find you, but no luck, sorry we didn't get to meet & jaw a while. Sorry Pujo

couldn't make it. Was looking forward to seeing you again.

Happy Thanksgiving & leftovers for a week, LOL

That's a good one to close this thread on

I believe the mascot is a SM middle school student, so I think this is called, ABUSE! Trousdale, your reaction is called, BULLYING! We all know negative reactions from bullies stems from fear! You feared us from the beginning and had this planned. Your little temper tantrum doesn't ruffle our feathers! For those of you from Trousdale that treated the Eagles with respect, thank you! For those inappropriate men that pushed our women, and their daughters, this too is called abuse!

Mountaingoat7

So basically you are saying they were scared of the mascot? Lol