signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

As for the game it was great. right up there with our SP and FCS games. Defensively we had some miscues early but it was to be expected as it was a new defense. Second half our defense played much better. Offensively we did what we have done all year and that’s take what the D is giving and make the most of it, doesn’t matter if it’s through the air or on the ground.

Last night was a team performance. All our young eagles did an outstanding job.

I really do hate that TC and their coach got so upset when the Eagles flew in and cleaned the creekside out. I noticed when we left on the charter bus that the creekside was overflowing from tears being cried by the TC bunch. I guess they really do know how to "Cry Me A River" over there on the creek.....cripple creek is what we will call it this morning.

The yellowjackets were a tough group with a lot of heritage behind them. They are a good team but a better team beat them last night. Unfortunately, there is always a few who spoil the image for your school, but that is expected is such an emotional atmosphere. It must really hurt a hundred year old school to be beaten by a two year old. We want to thank all of the Friendship Christian fans who came and supported us. You are a real class act and it shows.

And on last thing, for those TC fans who thought we were "Sissy" Mtn. Who's a sissy now? I know you have a few sissys as only a sissy would run up and kick the principal. The last thing I remember seeing as we were leaving was the score board............that says it all.

Great game, as we all knew it would be.

Can't say it enough, our defense won that game. Think some folks were suprised by the progress they have made the last few weeks.

Hope the team earned some respect last night, and some of you Trouserdale Hosers will support us through the playoffs. Or are you gonna puke yer mouth and pull for Boyd and McKenzie?:roflol:

The real injustice was that this was wasn't the last playoff game being played on a neutral field in Cookville. Of course, the TC fans would have still been ultimately disappointed in the results but could have used their unusual heightened sense of territorialism to defend Cookville's field from unauthorized perforations. TC is a funny place where the disappointment of being displaced as the tall midget of 2A ball is only soothed by beating up a kid in an eagle suit.

Great game, as we all knew it would be.

Can't say it enough, our defense won that game. Think some folks were suprised by the progress they have made the last few weeks.

Hope the team earned some respect last night, and some of you Trouserdale Hosers will support us through the playoffs. Or are you gonna puke yer mouth and pull for Boyd and McKenzie?:roflol:

You'll Need All The Help You Can Muster Wart Nose! :twisted:

You guys make me chuckle. Had the mascot been a girl....hmm...how would you feel? Also, mascot makes same routine after every game and has done it on every field this year. nothing new. nothing devious or disrespect intended. Why can't the fans go onto the field. where's the signs that say stay off. why can't our fans join in with our football players after a good game. TC is known for disrepecting.....and SM is not. So whats the issue? the only unclassy act was the way your fans acted. 50 yr old men trying to fight with cheerleaders and shooting the bird. Haha they are adults. the kids who stormed the field were merely kids. Why is that i and my family got shot the bird, called vulgar names b4 and after the game, why is that people tried to run my sister over who is a cheerleader and stopped to fight. Why is it that my mother got shoved out of the way b4 the game even started. So SM did not come to fight your fans they came to play football. Obviously, your fans always come to fight and have a sour apple in their mouth. TC caused the situation not SM

You know I think this is very odd. Your student section for SM called my mother names that I will not repeat on here and she walked thru there with her small grandson and threw a coke at their heads. This was before there was even scores on the board yet. I was standing there and saw it. So you know don't even try to act like your student section was the best boy scouts in the world because they weren't. Who attacks a woman of that age and her GRANDSON who is a SMALL CHILD. Maybe you should be talking to your childern about their pregame actions as well!!!!!!!!!

Remember the Troll's words.:thumb:

The Spirit God spoke to the Troll in the woods this mornin'. emoticon-char-045.gif

Said, "Region 3 shall rise again! The three privates, Baylor North, Baylor South, Boyd, and their little redneck buddies at South Pitt and Copper Basin is all movin' on to the Semi's!"

An offensive shootout, the outcome of which is determined by a strong defensive play, stand, and/or turnover. Every player on both sides expects to win and will leave it all on the field. No way to predict which side will will. Probably 5-5 if you played the game ten times.

But...I obviously believe it will be a pleasant ride back to the Mountain.:thumb:

And...I can assure you of one thing. The Troll won't be drivin'.:roflolk:

I will amend that one. If played ten times, think Signal wins it 6. IMO

So Dashing The Field In A Victory Celebration Waving A Huge Flag Is Not Like Rubbing Salt Into An Open Wound? What About Wearing Your Teams Jersey's And Parading Up And Down The Visitor's Bleachers?...Is Not Both Just Asking For Trouble? If Trousdale Would Have Won At Signal Mountain, Would The Same Jesture Not Have Had The Same Result Or Temperament?

Edited by Butchie